2018-19 Niner hoops preseason discussion

And the 49er Club reported to Judy, so it is completely fair to say that she was running that too, but let’s not pull the plug on her efforts until our fund raising staff can replace those dollars.

I did not say anywhere in my comment for her not to manage her existing relationships with large donors. However, I do believe she needs to have Hill and Fuller involved so that they can build relationships with them as well.

The rest of the 49er club is the issues are: lack of growth from # of donors and overall funds incoming from their efforts.

Judy did well with whales, the failures are outside of those relationships.

I think we agree

1 Like

Have neither received or heard anything about my season tickets !

Me neither.

Me neither

Does anyone have information on John Kitoko? He is listed as a 6-0 guard on the Players Roster. He played his High School ball at Apex High. It seems he was a good 3 point shooter.

Javonte Misenheimer (linebacker on football team) was an excellent defender in high school. He guarded leaky black and Wendell moore multiple times in high school and I don’t think those J rob teams lost to either one of them. As thin as we are, it’s worth a shot.

1 Like

My e-mail came from UPS. May have just been a false start on the mailing.

My tickets do show up on my Ticket Return account saying “Card Created.”

1 Like

Mine too.

Same.

What’s this card thing? I had no option when I bought. It said my tickets would be at will call.

Everyones said that. They typically mail the season packet out to you. You will get some paperwork, a credit card thing instead of physical tickets for each game, etc.

#302 :nauseated_face:

clt says that took forever to scroll thru

ImfromClayton asserts the Appys must have bought all of our season tickets

Tickets came in the mail today.

I just got the email mine were put in the mail.

Mine came today as well. Didn’t realize they came with parking passes and hospitality suite tickets.

looks like this season is gonna suck, be he’s accumulating a lot of talent.

2019/2020

PG: Shephard/Young/Mcgill/Robb/Bertram
SG: Robb/martin/bertram/Vasic
3: Younger/Carrawell/Vasic
4: Supica/Mangum/Carrawell??
5: I have no earthly idea