2020 Football Recruiting Thread

For all 2020 prospects. I’ll post a couple HUDL highlights of some I already know we offered

Lamagea McDowell C/O 2020, was offered by Lambert in person in September. This is his 2017 season highlight

First 2020 offer is out by Healy & Company:

Not from Charlotte, fire Healy!

2 Likes

2020 offer page is up-to-date:

Two 2020 visitors tomorrow:

We’ve offered Desmond Morgan, DL from Glenn in Kernersville. Look for him to be a target type of recruit.

Could someone who knows, not guesses or speculates, comment on the pix of recruits in NINER gear? I’m totally ignorant of this til seeing it here and how and why this even has become a thing.

clt thinks they dress out during the visit for pics. Pics for the Instagram and twitters.

But WHY?

Kids get to show off and it helps us spread our brand. It is a win-win for both sides.

1 Like

I read an article recently that talked about the parents dressing up in uniforms too on some of the visits. I guess whatever it takes.

During last Saturday’s young alumni tour of the fieldhouse they had them dress up as well and took photos.

Also, along those lines, Coach Healy stated that one of the most popular questions he gets from recruits is about how many different uniform combinations do we have. Young people are interested in things that we may feel are minimal, but they are important to them.

Let’s see?

Helmets: (excluding things like Memorial Day flag stripes): White, Mat Black, Green, Mat Green, Chrome Green, Chrome Gold

Jerseys: White, Green, Gold, Black

Pants: White, Green, Gold, Black

Wait, we don’t have a Rudy painting helmets on Friday nights?

Quick Patron update on 2 notable visitors from this past weekend:

Patron content: 4 visitors for this weekend to know about

image of offers