App St Game - Over/Under

My best guess for Over/Under on misc items in App State game.

App State Total Punts - Over/Under: 2
App State Total Points Scored - Over/Under: 55

We lose by 25+

It is going to be ugly. Set our points scored over/under at 2.5.

forget asu. the real over/under is on how many games lambert lasts.

The negativity here is baffling.

1 Like

Is it? We won 1 game last year and we have the same coach and a team full of guys that we were the only fbs offer for.

The negativity is completely understandable and we’ll deserved.

In fairness, last year we beat a UAB team that finished 2nd in the conference but lost to an FCS team. We were barely winning at halftime against an FCS team yesterday but pulled away late.

In short, we are completely unpredictable.

We will play hard early
but APP will pull away in third quarter. We lose by ± 15 points.

What are you smoking!? We will be down by 15+ in the 1st Quarter. If we lose by any less than 4 touchdowns
I will be shocked.

They literally could/should have beaten Penn St at Penn St.

Seriously.

Unfortunately App will beat us as bad as they want to 

We’ll lose by my guess is around 25-30, maybe more. App has much more talent, coaching etc. then we do. Losing to them is not an indictment on the state of our program, last year was. Even with good coaching and better talent we would most likely still lose to App by several touchdowns. They should have defeated Penn State yesterday and if you listen to the post-game comments from Penn State players they knew it.

The disappointing part for myself won’t be the result of next weeks game but that our stadium will be full of opposing team fans and I fear will be almost a home game for App.

My hope at this point as a fan is we beat ODU in two weeks and get to 2-1.

1 Like

ODU is and will be the benchmark for our program in years to come.

App wins by 4 TDs, has another 10 win season, plays another bowl game in Alabama, and their fans are back to rooting for “Dem Heels” before the New Year.

You are literally the worst.

There will be too many App fans, but the stadium will not be FULL of them.

Yes we will probably get beaten badly by App but they needed like 4 touchdowns in the 4th quarter to take it to overtime against Penn State. Didn’t watch the game but it sounds like Penn State let off the gas a little earlier than they should have & underestimated App. We will be huge underdogs so hopefully our guys will be a little more motivated than Penn State was to play them. We still probably lose by 21 but I will be happy if we can just keep it respectable & look like we belong on the field with them.

This is why you play the games. We hung in well through the first half with a good Temple team at home. Little chance that we beat them straight up
but have a little pride man. Good grief!

Trleader is always overly negative and loves to exaggerate how bad we are at everything.

Overly negative and exaggerating!?! Seriously!?! OMFG
we’ve been one of the WORST teams in FBS the last 2 years
in statistical and analytical absolutes. That has nothing to do with me or exaggerating of any kind. It’s called facts.

Just like the fact that App St has been a Top 35 program over the same last 2 years. While we are going 1-11 and lose to FCS teams, they are winning bowl games and losing to P5 powers Tennessee and Penn St in overtime ON THEIR FIELDS.

I would say your delusion far exceeds any perceived exaggeration of mine if you think we can be competitive in this game for any longer than the opening kickoff.

Or
maybe you’re right. My facts are nothing more than exaggeration of your delusional reality. We have a very solid team. We should keep Lambert and his merry band of 1 star recruits. They’ve been doing a far better job than I am giving them credit for. Thanks for making me see the light!

1-11 and a 195 Sagarin rating is an exaggeration!

Wasn’t it an absolute downpour that Temple game?