Assistant coaches for Sanchez

Once Petrusev went to Montverde, it was a challenge. The exposure there was more than we could overcome. Gonzaga was the kids favorite school. I think we beat out Tennessee for him if Zags donā€™t get involved.

Canā€™t believe he got him committed to Hartford but not here.

He had way better offers now than when he committed to Hartford.

If he had gotten Petrusev thereā€™s a good chance Price would have a job through next year.

1 Like

If we got McInnis for 200k and two others for 100 each Iā€™d be happy

For Priceā€™s tenure, Hartford > Charlotte

Some have talked about Ivo being here since Vasic is staying. I donā€™t see that being the case. I imagine once the Final Four wraps up in San Antonio, most if not all the staff will be assembled.

Also, Mike Hill is already in San Antonio (thanks Twitter geo tagging), Iā€™d imagine Sanchez is there as well.

Since many are asking about assistants, I have not heard of an assistant with heavy Charlotte/Carolina ties, which I feel is the most important piece for us.

I imagine Sanchez has at least 1 member join that has familiarity with his/Bennettā€™s style of play.

There is 1 I have heard with heavy Carolina ties.

Good, need at least 1 guy with heavy ties here.

1 Like

Bobby Lutz!

:rofl::joy:

LUUUUUUUUTZ!!!

Bout Damn Time!!!

I wonder if Scott Cross the recently fired UT-Arlington HC would come here as an assistant? I would like to see a former HC on the staff.

clt says we should ask Ryan odom

So besides Lutz, there are no other rumors or insider info on assistant coaches?

Think 2k has some info but not enough confirmation to release it yet.

Why canā€™t he release and call it a rumor that may or may not be true?

As someone who works in the news industryā€¦better to be second and right than first and wrong. Rumors are rumorsā€¦and some people just donā€™t want to release stuff they donā€™t have a really good feeling about.

Rumors with even the slightest bit of confidence of possibly being true are perfect for message boards.

Iā€™m sure itā€™ll all be released at the proper time.