Bama players and their cars

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

I’m particularly fond of the $60k cars.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

clt is impresssed by the i8, nice choice.

No need to include that janky old avalanche. That student athlete likely paid for that.

I guess people in glass houses can throw rocks.

[font=arial][size=small]“Give USC its wins and Heisman back, or take away Alabama’s. I don’t care either way.”[/size][/font]

These aren’t the cheaters we’re looking for. They can go about their business.

It still blows my mind that this blatant activity is allowed.

Just like having proof UNC Cheat had fake classes for 20+ years and no one seems to care…these kids are driving Mercedes, Land Rovers and such and again…no one seems to care.

The NCAA will turn over every rock to find the one kid on a mid-major who played in a YMCA church league game and declare him ineligible…but they let this sh!t pass on by even though it is in broad daylight.

I don’t get it.

Well…I do get it…it just pisses me off and I can’t believe they can ignore it. Or I can’t believe no one has reported it enough that they can ignore it.

This is probably one of the reasons they are pushing to become part of an official, separate, semi-pro football league - to justify the violations they are already guilty. They appear to be going the same route as Ohio State, where the coach gets busted after he already gets his millions$. The NCAA is a joke.

clt says haltron is much nicer than Alabama’s basketball arena.