Brad Lambert to Marshall?

3 Likes

I’d be happy to see a great guy like Lambert get work. I’d love to see it come at Marsha’s expense.

1 Like

I have no hard feelings against Brad. He was the right guy to launch the program.

It’ll be weird to play against him, but hey, bring on the DBs playing 15 yards off the LOS on 3rd and 5. I’m all 'bout it when it’s someone else.

1 Like

That will definitely be strange to see, but I hope we light him up during our games, and he does well during the other games. Good man, he deserves success.

Half a million dollars back into our pockets would be a good deal. Maybe he doesn’t make $250k per year, so we might only get part of that back, but I will take that too. Additionally, I would like him to find a spot and be happy.

The DC that just left for Memphis was making around $117k/year.

I am sure you can live like a king on $117k in West Virginia. Note to Coach Healy, if Lambert gets the job, then our game plan when we next play Marshall is to throw 8-12 yard passes all day long. I know you want to run first, but not on that day.

2 Likes

:joy:

This scenario could not have worked out better for all parties.

Last number available is from 2017 DC at $236,448.67. The close to that Lambert is the better.