Brice Williams - 2019 Charlotte signee - transferred to Nebraska

Agent 49@_agent49·13h
Certainly looks like his father, @49ersBasketball star Henry Williams. 2019 legacy recruit to monitor. #MiningForGold
Hopewell Basketball@hopewell_bball
Congrats to Brice Williams for receiving his first D-1 offer from Lafayette College. More to come, keep working young fella!!

Let me start the bandwagon for a legacy!

http://verbalcommits.com/players/brice-williams

Let the courtship begin !

Brice and Henry were at the NC A&T game this weekend.

Air Henry !

Brice.
Looks right at home !

I would never fault a dad for sending his kid to the best school and situation that he could. However, I do think that there will not be many coaches that match Price’s commitment to his faith and that may be important to Pastor Henry Williams. And, with Henry’s health travel is probably difficult so having Brice here would give him a great chance to regularly see him play.

I would love to see Brice here simply because his dad is a 49er legend and it would be nice to have another Williams on the team.

[quote=“Nugget, post:6, topic:31043”]I would never fault a dad for sending his kid to the best school and situation that he could. However, I do think that there will not be many coaches that match Price’s commitment to his faith and that may be important to Pastor Henry Williams. And, with Henry’s health travel is probably difficult so having Brice here would give him a great chance to regularly see him play.

I would love to see Brice here simply because his dad is a 49er legend and it would be nice to have another Williams on the team.[/quote]

I would absolutely love to have Henry’s kid here.

Henry will ALWAYS be my #1 Niner of all time. I came to school during his Jr & Sr season. He’s the reason we were legit when I started here. My Niner fandom started with Henry.

I’d also LOVE to have Wither’s kid here too…or is it his nephew?

Wither’s son is Jaylen.

Can’t believe it. I remember when Henry’s son was like 4 or 5 and shooting hoops. That would be great if he came here, but I will keep track of/cheer him oh wherever he is. Great family.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:7, topic:31043”][quote=“Nugget, post:6, topic:31043”]I would never fault a dad for sending his kid to the best school and situation that he could. However, I do think that there will not be many coaches that match Price’s commitment to his faith and that may be important to Pastor Henry Williams. And, with Henry’s health travel is probably difficult so having Brice here would give him a great chance to regularly see him play.

I would love to see Brice here simply because his dad is a 49er legend and it would be nice to have another Williams on the team.[/quote]

Henry will ALWAYS be my #1 Niner of all time. I came to school during his Jr & Sr season. He’s the reason we were legit when I started here. My Niner fandom started with Henry.

I’d also LOVE to have Wither’s kid here too…or is it his nephew?[/quote]it’s his kid.

Withers would be the setal of the century !
I asked Curt a few months back if he thought we had any shot at him, and he said he’s just concentrating
on making sure Jaelyn makes his studies a priority instead of looking at schools right now.

Would be awesome to see Henry and Curt’s son suiting up together as Niners !!!

[quote=“TRLeader, post:7, topic:31043”][quote=“Nugget, post:6, topic:31043”]I would never fault a dad for sending his kid to the best school and situation that he could. However, I do think that there will not be many coaches that match Price’s commitment to his faith and that may be important to Pastor Henry Williams. And, with Henry’s health travel is probably difficult so having Brice here would give him a great chance to regularly see him play.

I’d also LOVE to have Wither’s kid here too…or is it his nephew?[/quote]

Well said.

Williams had a great summer by what I can find on Twitter. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns into a priority kid for us in the 2019 class.

I love Withers too, and he’d be a phenomenal add. I’m not sure how much of a shot he gives us to be honest.

[quote=“moss2k, post:12, topic:31043”]Williams had a great summer by what I can find on Twitter. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns into a priority kid for us in the 2019 class.

I love Withers too, and he’d be a phenomenal add. I’m not sure how much of a shot he gives us to be honest.[/quote]

clt says let’s hire their moms, like Tyler hansboro

I like it !

How many coaches do we have working Kentucky now that Ricky has retreated to Miami? He must be moving to Florida for income tax purposes, realizing that there won’t be much more income to come.

Not the fastest guard I’ve ever seen, but all the tools and skills !

He keeps growing, he’ll be a solid 3/4 with ball skills + vision. Hope we see him in green/white.

1 Like

WBTV had a short feature on Brice today on the 6:00 pm sports report. Short, but nice.

clt says that’s what she said

2 Likes

https://www.wcnc.com/article/sports/49ers-freshman-follows-in-fathers-footsteps/275-826c477c-bd02-48c0-96d9-ae4e71be3faa

1 Like