Bring back Bobby Lutz!

All time winningest coach, alumni, knows how to recruit to Charlotte, and tons of passion for the school. He has gained tons of valuable experience since leaving Charlotte.

Yes, do something right for a change!

Absolutely agree 100% !
Dinkins, Demarco and Withers as assistants (Lock up Jaelyn!)

i like the idea of having dinkins and demarco but not bobby, as much as a i love him.

Bringing back Bobby Lutz puts more butts in seats. Proven commodity at Charlotte. We are going to be rebuilding again anyway.

Bring him back as Athletic Director.

I like the idea of him being AD but Phil has to go too before that can happen.

Bobby would never work for Dubois. End of story

We need a proven football guy for our next AD. Bobby can be Assistant AD for Basketball though

We need a proven football guy for our next AD. Bobby can be Assistant AD for Basketball though[/quote]

We need a proven football guy for our next AD. Bobby can be Assistant AD for Basketball though[/quote]

I like this idea and second it.

Hmm, not sure how I feel about that idea. He’s 59 year old. Probably a higher floor than a young up and comer but likely a lower ceiling, also. It’s not the worst option for sure.

Yes football experience is a must for our next AD.

Yes football experience is a must for our next AD.[/quote]

Not just any football experience, we need an expert. An FCS administrator doesn’t cut it. They need to either be a veteran AD from a successful FBS school or an Assistant AD for Football from a successful P5.

I think it would be nostalgic, but don’t like it. I just hope when this regime is gone, that Bobby will come back and let NN give him the recognition and applause he deserves.

As far as AD, heck no guys, that’s a terrible idea.

I actually think we are going to be pleased with Fancher for the rest of this season, and thank goodness he will not have the “actual head coach” hanging around looking over his shoulder. I don’t know if Fancher is the right guy for next year though. I would like to aim for a known winner, rather than an undiscovered talent this time. Time to get out the checkbook.

I’d be down for this. But it won’t happen with current admin.

No.

Actually, we should all get behind this because it would annoy the monkey crap out of Phil and Judy.

clt expects Cara Consuegra to be named mens coach.