Do you like the new look on here?

i was so use to the desktop view on my iPhone that this is a pretty big change. Eventually I’ll get use to it but the desktop view definitely felt cleaner and not so in your face.

What does everyone else think?

My iphone seems to have issues on NNN now. It sometimes seems to lock up when I am trying to slide the screen up or down. On my PC, I miss the scroll bar on the side of the screen because I can navigate better with it.

Like I always say, adapt or die.

I like the new design a lot.

I would like to see more “recent topics” listed. Maybe my memory is bad, but it seems there were more than 5 topics listed under the old setup.

This is my only reservation as well, but overall sweet setup and thanks for all the hard work mac!

[quote=“Wingate49erFan, post:5, topic:30296”]I would like to see more “recent topics” listed. Maybe my memory is bad, but it seems there were more than 5 topics listed under the old setup.[/quote]I agree with this. It would be nice to see more recent topics, as that’s usually how I see what’s active. I think it was 10 before.

I like the rest of the redesign. My phone doesn’t seem to be able to scroll the shoutbox last I checked, but it’s not a big deal.

There actually is an unread function baked into the software, we just don’t have a button for it.

This is the link: http://ninernation.net/index.php?action=unread

Should be pretty easy to add to the side menu or elsewhere

Mac seems to have been tied up, but there are still a lot of bugs in the Chrome/Android version (cannot scroll anywhere), and IE11 doesn’t handle it well (more aesthetics than functionality). I only use IE11 at work, but I know other people do too.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:8, topic:30296”]There actually is an unread function baked into the software, we just don’t have a button for it.

This is the link: http://ninernation.net/index.php?action=unread

Should be pretty easy to add to the side menu or elsewhere

Mac seems to have been tied up, but there are still a lot of bugs in the Chrome/Android version (cannot scroll anywhere), and IE11 doesn’t handle it well (more aesthetics than functionality). I only use IE11 at work, but I know other people do too.[/quote]

Thanks NA. The “recent topics” thing was my only hangup regarding the new layout. Hopefully a button can be added for this function?

clt politely asks for more pole vault.

You do know there are THOUSANDS of other web sites where you can get your pole vault on? 8)

You do know there are THOUSANDS of other web sites where you can get your pole vault on? 8)[/quote]
I’m not sure those sites are available on AOL.

You do know there are THOUSANDS of other web sites where you can get your pole vault on? 8)[/quote]
I’m not sure those sites are available on AOL.[/quote]

clt don’t have online.

In regards to NA’s comment, I’m scrolling fine in Android 5.1.1/Chrome right now.

However, I could not scroll in the quote box, when I tried to quote your comment.

Bump since low voter turnout

Need to be able to view at least the past 10 topics, 5 just isn’t enough.

[quote=“trickynbc, post:16, topic:30296”]Need to be able to view at least the past 10 topics, 5 just isn’t enough.[/quote]http://ninernation.net/index.php?action=unread

Maybe this should be the home screen then.

Maybe this should be the home screen then.[/quote]I’m sure when Mac has some time, he’ll work on adjustments. In the meantime I’d just bookmark it.

I don’t think it’s as user-friendly as we used to have, since it throws so much at you in that first page.

That said, small potatoes. Mac’s got his plate full and he’s doing a damned fine job. It’s not my favorite layout, but it’s sufficient. Definitely not something I’d want Mac to spend time on changing.