Football Uniforms

Does anybody know when they are announcing what the football uniforms are going to look like?

“Some time this Spring.”

I can’t wait to get a real jersey. I’d love to get it signed with the first team and framed. I guess I’d have to buy two, one to wear as well.

I’d imagine it will be out before the Spring Game.

April 9th.

Proposed NCAA rule change:

•To require teams to have either their jersey or pants contrast in color to the playing field.

No all green uniforms for us!

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:6, topic:27405”]Proposed NCAA rule change:

•To require teams to have either their jersey or pants contrast in color to the playing field.

No all green uniforms for us![/quote]

Well that will be interesting up in Boise.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:7, topic:27405”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:6, topic:27405”]Proposed NCAA rule change:

Well that will be interesting up in Boise.[/quote]

They’d just have to wear another color of pants. Seems fair to me.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:6, topic:27405”]Proposed NCAA rule change:

That’s a ridiculous rule. Who cares whether a team wears all one color or not? Pointless

Green jearsys and Black pants would be sweet

Call me crazy, I love gold/white uniforms. Like what UCF had for all those years.

Green’s our color.

Green’s our color.[/quote]

I know. But should we start doing “black outs” and such for football I think a “gold out” would be cool.

Green and white with gold trim.

I like whiteouts, some folks already have white niner gear and dont feel obligated to buy another shirt. What the bookstore needs to do is not only have the official Whiteout shirt but racks of other white niner shirts that could be worn as well. That would truely be a Whiteout.

Def need to use gold more. I love the old school gold basketball jerseys.

Def need to use gold more. I love the old school gold basketball jerseys.[/quote]

THIS!! Gold home basketball uniforms are incredible. I love seeing highlights of the old Henry Williams late 80’s early 90’s days.

I think we may see more black, too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a green jersey and a black jersey that we wear once or twice a year as well.

Personally, I’m OK with a transition to black. Looks sick.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:18, topic:27405”]I think we may see more black, too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a green jersey and a black jersey that we wear once or twice a year as well.

Personally, I’m OK with a transition to black. Looks sick.[/quote]

Yeah I have really liked the black basketball jersey we have used with the gold and green accents.

Def need to use gold more. I love the old school gold basketball jerseys.[/quote]

THIS!! Gold home basketball uniforms are incredible. I love seeing highlights of the old Henry Williams late 80’s early 90’s days.[/quote]

Would love to see gold alt uni’s for basketball and baseball, but I’m not sure how gold football jerseys would look with our plain white helmets. UCF looks OK.

Something like this for baseball: