Game Day T-Shirts

I had some family in town this past weekend for the game. Wife also was looking around campus and at the game for just a general T-shirt. Not a $40-50 Nike or Under Armour shirt, just a basic cotton one with Charlotte or football on it. I remember several years ago going to some App games and they had a game day shirt for every home game. Cotton shirt with pocket logo and a little stab at the opponent on the back in some manner. They were always $10. What’s the chances of getting something like that started? Just a thought

1 Like

Great idea.

We used to do this for big basketball games. Like all things, nothing is going to work if you suck out loud on the court or gridiron. I kept my Tennessee basketball shirt for years.

Also, like all things, this is an awesome idea provided we become mildly competitive enough for people to want the shirts. We really don’t even know our demand. It’s been 15 years since we were any good at a money sport.

1 Like

How about just a $10 49ers T-shirt you can wear whether we suck or not? They don’t seem to have those except being tossed by cheerleaders and in extra small size.

Haha agreed. Honestly most the ones I wear are old freebies and handouts anyway cause it’s better than what B&N has.