In the Swamp in 2023

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2023/team/charlotte

Looks like 3 away ooc games in 2023, or by then this will be a conference matchup.

Yeah Georgia State probably will be a conference matchup when the Sunbelt & CUSA merge.

Don’t be so negative brother! Strange things can happen.

Not being negative. Just being realistic. If we go from the basement of CUSA to the SEC in 5 years Mike Hill deserves his own religion. I think we’re on the way out of the dumpster just not quite that fast.

1 Like

That’ll probably be the best OOC schedule of any school in the state of NC that year.

You need some of @NinerWupAss’s KoolAid. Just ask him for some and you’ll be set.

Nah I’m not down with 5 years even with my koolaid.

I still like our chances if the leagues all go big.

Five home games in 2023? With none of the away games that close? I don’t love that.

When will we hear about the $$$?

Didn’t realize we play at Tenn again in a couple years. Tenn must like giving us $$$…

First off I’m in.

Second this is a big philosophical shift in our scheduling to have only 5 home games.

Odds are 2023 has changed. Everyone wants 6 home games. My guess is something happens with the Indiana game/series.

I don’t like dropping FCS game. The FCS game gives your backups a better chance at playing time and can help towards bowl eligibility.

2023 is a long way away, but by then we better be in a position to win one of these P5 games.

2023 is a long way away.

1 Like

1.55 million

2 Likes

clt says we are adopting the FSU method of playing anyone anywhere. Love it

1 Like

With it being 5 years away, both parties have plenty of time to back out.

okkkkkkk. That could happen to any ooc. Not sure why we would do the cancelling though. What are you referencing in my post? I would think there is some penalty for a back-out.

Yes, I was just giving a reason not to worry about the money.

I think most of this board would like to see Charlotte in a better conference in 5 years (however likely or unlikely that is). Scheduling could change if that happens.

All hypothetical though.

Maryland and Florida in the same year, plus Indiana. I hope we recruit like heck between now and when we play them. We need 3 of our OOC games to at least be winnable and at least 2 at home. i hope we do reschedule Maryland or Indiana. No need in making it too tough on us. This program needs winning seasons.

1 Like