Next Three Home Games (Tickets)

Hey guys,

I will be unable to attend the next three home games due to family obligations a.k.a. a new Niner baby (our first!):

Sept. 15 - vs. Old Dominion (Niner Nation Family Weekend / Teacher Appreciation Day)
Oct. 13 - vs. WKU (Homecoming / 49ers Student-Athlete Reunion / Healthcare Appreciation Day)
Oct. 27 - vs. Southern Miss (Scout Day)

We have two season tickets, with seat backs, in Section 112, Row 18. I would hate for them to go unused and while we are planning on being there for the last home game of the season, it is unrealistic to think we will make these next three. Face value for the ticket is $30 per, so $60 for the pair but Niner discounts are available.

We purposely did not buy season parking passes this season because we knew we would not be able to attend every game, so if you’re interested you get the bonus of being able to purchase parking wherever you want. Typically we park in the Wesk Deck and tailgate with friends on top of the West Deck.

I’d be willing to part with all 6 tickets for $120 (face value $180) or $40 each for the pair for ODU and/or Southern Miss and $50 for the pair for homecoming vs WKU.

Please reply here first or PM me. I will go off time stamp if there is legitimate interest for first come first served.

Thanks!

Congratulations, I hope mom and baby are doing well! :call_me_hand:t3:

No baby yet. Due date is 9/13. We are playing the waiting game. Thank you though! We are very excited and cannot wait to meet her.

WHAT? But your child could be the first one born at an actual Niner game!

Haha, we were there for Fordham and for App, both games from start to finish plus four hours of tailgating before each one. I’m done tempting faith :smiley:

My wife is a saint.

2 Likes

Maybe it will be the 12th. Awesome people are born that day. :sunglasses:

Congrats!!

D.O.B.A. X 1,000,000,000,000,000

Couldn’t agree more

1 Like

No interest at all :frowning:?

Does anybody know anybody?

Kind of hard to express interest in something that may not happen or happen on a completely different day.

No, I totally agree regarding the ODU game.

Was hoping someone would at least express some sort of interest in homecoming and Southern Miss.

Might be too far out for others right now to make the call.

Or the team might suck so bad nobody wants to go.

Never mind on the ODU game. I took the refund and am rolling it over to next season for season tickets.

Southern Miss and homecoming game vs WKU are still out there for the taking.

It’s not that I don’t have interest. Its that I live in Iowa :-1::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Hey guys! Happy to report baby and momma are healthy and we have been home since Sunday!

Any interest in the WKU home game on 10/13? Please let me know on here or DM.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Awesome news! Congratulations! Mine is almost two now, you are in for an adventure!

Congratulations Alex, happy to hear that update!

Congrats!