Olympic bobsled story

Didn’t talk about this in the story but Hans DeBot is a 49er and was also a Lambda Chi at Charlotte, he later also attended NCSU.

A good guy that has worked hard and become successful. Very proud of his efforts to help our Olympic teams efforts.

[quote=“chasmo101, post:1, topic:28607”]Didn’t talk about this in the story but Hans DeBot is a 49er and was also a Lambda Chi at Charlotte, he later also attended NCSU.

A good guy that has worked hard and become successful. Very proud of his efforts to help our Olympic teams efforts.[/quote]

If he had attended crapple hole, you’d better damn believe the o reporter would have mentioned it.

[quote=“49er1, post:2, topic:28607”][quote=“chasmo101, post:1, topic:28607”]Didn’t talk about this in the story but Hans DeBot is a 49er and was also a Lambda Chi at Charlotte, he later also attended NCSU.

A good guy that has worked hard and become successful. Very proud of his efforts to help our Olympic teams efforts.[/quote]

If he had attended crapple hole, you’d better damn believe the o reporter would have mentioned it.[/quote]

Without a doubt.

He is now in th eengineering hall of fame at NCSU. He has a nice business going on with the carbon shop with some of the programs he is involved. My company sells him some material so it was pretty cool seeing the babsleds being built.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:3, topic:28607”][quote=“49er1, post:2, topic:28607”][quote=“chasmo101, post:1, topic:28607”]Didn’t talk about this in the story but Hans DeBot is a 49er and was also a Lambda Chi at Charlotte, he later also attended NCSU.

If he had attended crapple hole, you’d better damn believe the o reporter would have mentioned it.[/quote]

Without a doubt.[/quote]

It would have been mentioned on the front page on a daily basis.

clt asks where did he graduate?

My buddy Johnny Quinn was the bobsledder locked in his bathroom.

Hans played soccer at Charlotte under coach Bob Warming. I believe he transferred after 3 years and graduated from NC State.

Good work Real… forgot he played under Warming.