Tennessee Away Game 11-3-2018

The away tickets for the UT game are now on sale, there was some confusion in the Chat Box the other day about where they were located and our Ticket Office gave this response.

https://twitter.com/NinerTix/status/996721945164025856

These are great tickets for Neyland (I sat in this section when they played UAB a few years ago). There will be cheaper options to get in the game if you grab them off the street beforehand, but for $45 this is a nice deal. I’m in +3 at the moment but hope that number grows a bit. Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up and hope to see you there!

Grandson’s b-day is the 12th in Baltimore, so may not make this one.

clt isn’t allowed out of the state. But this should be fun.

This will be Richardson Stadium west with a sea of green!

2 Likes

Purchased my tix yesterday. Going to be a long day driving out there and back, but hopefully worth it. Their non-con home games last season started at Noon and 4pm. Hopefully we get a 2pm - 4pm start. I’m guessing it’ll be an SEC Network game.

I’m going to sit this one out but definitely looking forward to the season opener September 5th, 2020 in Knoxville. We should have a new coach by then and a better chance to steal a W.

FPI Chance to win: 95.0

Tennessee’s updated record: 3-6 (0-5 SEC)

Opponent FPI rank: 121st

Opponent projected win total: 3.7

The Vols will welcome this early November non-conference breather after its brutal SEC stretch

clt says we beat the spread.

Join the Tailgate Tour as we invade Neyland Stadium when the 49ers take on the Tennessee Volunteers.
Don’t miss out on the action when 49ers Football travels to Knoxville to take on the Tennessee Volunteers at Neyland Stadium on Saturday, November 3. The UNC Charlotte Alumni Association and 49ers Athletics have partnered to offer you several Tailgate Tour offerings:

_ Tailgate Experience: Join us for a pre-game tailgate experience, including BBQ and beverages._
_ Game Tickets: Sit with fellow 49ers in the lower bowl of Neyland Stadium._
_ Bus Ticket: Jump on the bus with your fellow alumni for a campus-to-campus charter through the mountains. _

Build the package with whatever combination fits your Tailgate Tour needs.

#Goldstandard .

1 Like

First born expected on November 7th but I’ll be in Neyland when we play them in 2020.

2 Likes

Grandson had the gall to be born 11/1/16 and in another state at that. So forever more I guess I’ll be somewhere close to him around that time instead of at a game of any sort.

clt says this is a great opportunity for us to pull off our first sec win

1 Like

This is a great deal. 45.00 for game ticket, 55 for bus ride, 45.00 for tailgate.

145.00 for lower level ticket, bus ride to and from game along with pre-game tailgate with beverages included.

1 Like

This is a good deal. If we didn’t have UT on the schedule for 2020 I feel like there would be more interest. Knoxville in September is more desirable than November.

It is a great deal, lower level between the goal line and 20 at an iconic SEC stadium and an awesome setting for college football. Glad that the alumni club is sponsoring a tailgate, should make it easy for all of us to rally together. The bus (if we use the same people as we did for GA St.) is nice too, Wifi, TVs, etc. If you’re going to take the bus I’d let them know as early as possible so they can see how many are interested and plan accordingly.

Actually early November is a great time to go, not too hot and clt may be able to enlighten us on the leaf coloration that time of year through the mountains.

1 Like

Are there alternatives to bus? I know we’ve talked about it elsewhere, but may need to start organizing

I’ll be taking ambulance and Chris is taking limo. I’m gonna try to get the same lot bus is in so we can all be together.

clt is analyzing the wind patterns to see if a zep trip is feasible.

any hooters restaurants in Knoxville?

https://49eralumni.uncc.edu/s/1721/interior.aspx?sid=1721&gid=2&pgid=1458&cid=3993&ecid=3993&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=664

Alumni tailgate has got their spot set-up, and it’s a good one.

LOCATION_

Circle Park
Knoxville, TN 37916
_ MAP IT _

Located just one block from Neyland Stadium.

Me and the 3 roommates are all going, first time in an SEC stadium so I’m pretty pumped.

2 Likes