TV Teddy to retire?

Seems longtime college basketball referee Ted Valentine is considering retirement following his latest “incident” during last week’s Heels vs Noles game. Would have been officiating today’s Ohio State vs #1 Michigan State game but got sanctioned by the Big Ten for his actions in the aforementioned ACC contest.

Sportingnews.com: OFFICIAL TED VALENTINE’S THREAT TO RETIRE ELICITS NO LOVE FROM CRITICS OF ‘TV TEDDY’

[quote=“Run49er, post:1, topic:32120”]Seems longtime college basketball referee Ted Valentine is considering retirement following his latest “incident” during last week’s Heels vs Noles game. Would have been officiating today’s Ohio State vs #1 Michigan State game but got sanctioned by the Big Ten for his actions in the aforementioned ACC contest.

Sportingnews.com: OFFICIAL TED VALENTINE’S THREAT TO RETIRE ELICITS NO LOVE FROM CRITICS OF ‘TV TEDDY’[/quote] Good riddance to bad rubbish.

[quote=“Run49er, post:1, topic:32120”]Seems longtime college basketball referee Ted Valentine is considering retirement following his latest “incident” during last week’s Heels vs Noles game. Would have been officiating today’s Ohio State vs #1 Michigan State game but got sanctioned by the Big Ten for his actions in the aforementioned ACC contest.

Sportingnews.com: OFFICIAL TED VALENTINE’S THREAT TO RETIRE ELICITS NO LOVE FROM CRITICS OF ‘TV TEDDY’[/quote]

Teddy, don’t let the door hit you…

clt likes him. F CHeat.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:4, topic:32120”]clt likes him. F CHeat.[/quote] TV does shit like this all the time. Apparently doing it to Cheat gets you sanctioned.

When I was a student early in the season, he told me he had our Dec. 21 game, and he was going to bring me a christmas present.

It was Duct Tape.

Don’t like him, but this is a stupid reason to kick him out. Not butt licking Unc-Ch?

word.

Um, y’all see him sack tap Jack Salt from UVA tonight? WTF

I wouldn’t watch a Virginia basketball game if my life depended on it.

Words on the internet last forever.:grin:

Nothing has changed.

We didn’t hire Virginia’s top assistant who, presumably’ will play the same style? Musta been a dream.

I don’t have a vested interest in Virginia. Where did I say I wouldn’t ever watch that style of basketball?

clt doesn’t watch the acc