07-08 season: Omen or a rebolstering of faith?

So today as I sat in class, we were talking about fantasy dramatization or something. I dunno, I was day dreaming of going to bball games in the fall.

Our professor uses alot of sports examples, (We had been talking about fanatical fans, which led me to day dream of our upcomming season) and he was showing us this clip from ESPN from 2004 (maybe, anyone confirm this) about Eagle fans, and how fanatical they were and stuff. All the while im day dreaming, out of the corner of my eye, something catches my eye on the bottom ‘ticker’ on ESPN:

Charlotte 77 (25) Marquette 67

So the fact that I was day dreaming, and then saw the score of Charlotte beating #25 ranked Marquette got me thinking. Is this a sign for the upcoming season? Or this is some diving power telling me that I should keep faith (as I have all along), and that Charlotte will rise again?

[COLOR=DarkGreen]GO EAGLES!!![/COLOR]

I’m thinking it is a way to tell you that you need to pay more attention to the class… (nice observation tho)

The rest of the class was thinking, the Bobcats scrimmaged against Marquette!?

LoL.

So what year would this of been? 2004 right?

[QUOTE=Gill2003;247662]LoL.

So what year would this of been? 2004 right?[/QUOTE]

thats when the eagles went to the superbowl. year after the panthers did.

Thats right then, because this was a pre-season thing.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;247672]Thats right then, because this was a pre-season thing.[/QUOTE]

eagles fans were hyped up like no other that season. plus TO was supposed to have like a HUGE break out season

2 Very Important Points:

1. The Philly Eagles Suck.

2. The Charlotte 49ers will rise again.

The only thing good in Philly is there cheesesteaks.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;247683]2 Very Important Points:

1. The Philly Eagles Suck.

2. The Charlotte 49ers will rise again.[/QUOTE]

at least we have never had a 1-15 season. End to that arguement.

The only thing good in Philly is there cheesesteaks.

i prefer pat’s over any of them in the city.

Speaking of the '07-'08 season, check out this 2 million word article and big photo to go with it. Probably front page too.

http://www.charlotte.com/302/story/191302.html

For all the noise the Eggles fans make, they don’t do much winning.

/kiss the rings. all five of them

[QUOTE=NLP;247694]For all the noise the Eggles fans make, they don’t do much winning.

/kiss the rings. all five of them[/QUOTE]

assuming you are a cowboys fan? touche. but it is still funny when panther fans talk crap. they accomplished something eagles could never do. yay for 1-15 seasons

Good grief.

That help any?