RUTGERS 55
Georgetown 62

ALABAMA 64
Arkansas 61

ATLANTIC 10

Florida International 72
LA SALLE 74 OT

Houston really ticked Loueyville off!!!

Alabama got a much needed victory for us last night. With the two losses to Wisconsin and Vandy, I thought they were going to make that triple OT loss sting for a much longer time if they didn’t/don’t finish the season strong.

The Rutgers loss is looking worse by the week. They blew a lead against Georgetown last night.

Rutgers should have beat Pittsburgh. Those morons.

Did you watch the UL-USM game?

USM played right into UL’s hands. UL does not want to guard you in half court, they just want to press you and get fast break points. USM has no real point guard, and that Ford kid got abused all night. Every possession was the same - USM couldnt break UL’s press, or when they did, they rushed a (bad) shot with no rebounders in place. Turnover after turnover, all leading to easy UL points. I haven’t seen the box, but I bet UL took 25 more shots than USM, and made most of them, 'cause they were easy looks in transition.

When we play UL, if we dont beat them for an uncontested look, we must make them guard us in the half court for the full clock. And we have to hit those halfcourt offense shots.

When we play USM, Bobby’s dedication to the press will come in handy. If we execute, it could turn into another LBSU looking game for us. Mitch and Eddie could have big nights.

Except for Rashaad Carruth. I was impressed by his offensive game. If it werent for him, USM would have lost by 80. He could score 30 on us easily. Think he had 25 against the Ville.