ST. BONAVENTURE 70
RHODE ISLAND 72

LASALLE 42
GEORGE WASHINGTON 71

ST. JOSEPH’S 53
FORDHAM 50

DUQUESNE 94
DAYTON 93 2OT

Boy, St. Joe’s is a shadow of it’s former self. :frowning: Looks like GW will run roughshod through the A-10.

Well, what a zany season! Houston beats UofL and my wife’s alma mater gives UAB quite a scare. Gosh, even Saint Louis won!

Norman, Saint Joseph’s is basically in rebuilding mode after losing their top 3 players from last season, plus having their best returnee injured and still ailing. Yes, GW probably wins the A-10, but Temple and Xavier should give the Colonials a run for the title.

Nice showing by IU and Bama.

Are we going to have to listen to certain posters tell us how tough Northwestern really is and how IU is still a great team waiting to run through the big 10…blah, blah, blah.

USF at home…bleh.

6-23 from your inside guys will kill you every time.

Southern Miss is going to turn some heads this season. They are a very well coached team and that pothead, Carruth, is quite a shooter.

Their big boy, Jasper Johnson, is just a sophmore and is very good around the basket.

I was surprised at how good they played last night even though we won the game.

Jasper Johnson is a redshirt Junior.

Jasper Johnson is a big boy no more…how much weight did he drop in the offseason? 50 pounds? Even with that massive gerth he was carrying last year, you could tell he was USM’s best pure athlete out there on the floor.

Johnson did drop a lot of weight.

The Bham paper mentioned he was a sophmore. It figures that they would screw that up.

[i]Originally posted by Purple_Freak[/i]@Jan 7 2005, 12:48 AM [b] Even with that massive gerth he was carrying last year, you could tell he was USM's best pure athlete out there on the floor. [/b]
:blink: