10 most embarrassing moments in college b-ball

Good read…our boy Huggy gets a mention…but is not in the top 10. Good for him…

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/seth_davis/07/26/moments/index.html

of course,this brings up the need for the “10 most embarrassing moments in Halton Arena”.

1. NC A&T showing up as a opponent
  2. The attendance for the 2006 NIT game vs. Ga. Southern.
  3. Anytime someone has used the arena’s public address system.
  4. An ECU fan showing up in a purple sports coat, purple pants & purple hat.
  5. Lighting delay vs. Alabama
  6. Everytime we’ve walked off the court with the “Brain on a Stick”
  7. The annual blowout of the ECU Pirates (pick your own year of choice).
  8. UNCA showing up (multiple times) as an opponent.
  9. Martin shIti appearing in a 49ers uniform
  10. 9 points in the 1st half vs. Miss St.
8. Anytime someone has used the arena's public address system.

Didn’t they just upgrade/fix the address system?
…just making sure.

9 points in the first half…just the thought of that night stills makes me want to poke sharp sticks in my eye!!!

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;183546]Didn’t they just upgrade/fix the address system?
…just making sure.[/QUOTE]

I’ve been told it was going to be replaced/improved. Almost left this one off, but decided until I get to hear the new one…it IS STILL an embarrassment.

But I guess once we have proof of the improvements, this will become the “OLD” address system.

I've been told it was going to be replaced/improved. Almost left this one off, but decided until I get to hear the new one....it IS STILL an embarrassment.

But I guess once we have proof of the improvements, this will become the “OLD” address system.

Oh, I very much agree w/your pick. I just thought someone had mentioned an upgrade… and now I’m scared it didn’t/won’t happen.

forgot to add

More Indiana Fans then Niner Fans

i would say people laughing at travis deiner when calvin clemmens landed on top of him in a game 2003-2004 season. saw a couple of people, including myself who made fun of him for getting hurt. yeah i feel like crap doing that now so yea.

Arizona State??? That’s so wrooonnng!!! Hahahahaa!! Oh holy jeeper wowzers!!!

[QUOTE=the daxified one;183571]i would say people laughing at travis deiner when calvin clemmens landed on top of him in a game 2003-2004 season. saw a couple of people, including myself who made fun of him for getting hurt. yeah i feel like crap doing that now so yea.[/QUOTE]
Well I think everyone’s reaction was, “OH SNAP, YOU GOT OWNED DIEN-------- holy crap, he’s not moving.” I thought our crowd was more than respectful in that instance.

well he got owned then some people were still laughing about it after they figured out he wasn’t going to get up. i stopped saying “diener got the weiner” after i realized he wasn’t getting up.