'10 POY North Region 2 v. 15

No worries- I wouldn’t sell it ether. But you’ll never know unless you ask…

See Insider, I told you! Keep the dream alive.

people really do hate you, huh?

Are you saying people don’t like the Insider, they are just voting for him to spite me? There would be much better ways to spite me, posting pictures of Dax Shepard with Kristen Bell would be a good start.

Are you saying people don’t like the Insider, they are just voting for him to spite me? There would be much better ways to spite me, posting pictures of Dax Shepard with Kristen Bell would be a good start.[/quote]

See, that’s why people hate you… b/c you put fucked up images like that in people’s heads.

My girlfriend started calling our German Shepard Dexter “Dex Shepard.” She thinks it is hilariously funny. I just think it proves that it doesn’t matter how ugly or untalented you are, if you somehow manage to make it to Hollywood you can land a babe way out of your league.

My girlfriend started calling our German Shepard Dexter “Dex Shepard.” She thinks it is hilariously funny. I just think it proves that it doesn’t matter how ugly or untalented you are, if you somehow manage to make it to Hollywood you can land a babe way out of your league.[/quote]

I work with a guy that went to HS with him and said the dude was a bitch who thought he was way tougher then he was. Got in a fight with him at a party and apparently whooped his ass.

He’s still engaged to Kristen Bell.

You should really try getting over that

He sent me home last year. Let’s make a rematch.

I’m sure you’ll find a secret stash of shirts and run me into the ground.

Didn’t you beat me last year too?[/quote]

[size=large]You forced me to have to do this…[/size]

[size=large]Click the link below to enjoy an episode of Campus Conversations featuring new 49ers Men’s Basketball Coach Alan Major.[/size]

[size=large]http://video.uncc.edu/shows/campus_conversations/index.php[/size]

[size=large]Take that, PB![/size]

Tie game!

wow, all tied up.

Reminder: My vote can be bought !!!

First OT.

First person send me an donation toward my iPAD wins.

PayPal: kevin.harbin(at)gmail.com

alternatively i can pick a winner from those that didn’t make it in to begin with.

Let PB advance.

I know I told you not to include me in this year’s contest, but I’m thinking the easiest way to decide this particular contest is to declare me the winner.

2009 first round rematch? :smiley: