12/21/10 games of interest

7:00, Saint Joseph’s (3-7) at Boston University (4-7)
7:00, Davidson (5-5) vs Saint Francis, NY (6-4), Holiday Festival, New York, NY
7:00, Southern California (6-5) at Tennessee (7-2)

Saint Joseph’s 76, Boston University 84

Davidson 76, Saint Francis, NY 69, Holiday Festival, New York, NY
Southern California 65, Tennessee 64

I’m not surprised by Tennessee’s loss to USC tonight. USC almost ended Kansas’ home win streak (longest in nation) last weekend. Funny Wake Forest lost to Presbyterian at home tonight.

Repeating a comment I heard earlier tonight: Wake Forest changed coaches because they were tired of flaming out at the end of the season. They fixed that problem, alright. :stuck_out_tongue:

tennessee is choking this season, i love it

Is JT Terrell no longer running the point. He didn’t have any assists or turnovers and it appears he is now coming off the bench.

Why the hell do you love it? We need them to start winning again!

Trigger Jr has been out of the starting lineup for a couple of weeks. He’s come off the bench to provide scoring in a game or two. I don’t think he’s a good match for coach toomanyconsonants.

The small world symmetry of college basketball gets to me. We had a get well game against UT (my other alma mater and the school that was going to hire Lutz), who then lost to USC, a team featuring a backcourt of former Niner recruiting target lamont Mo Mo Jones and ex Fordham PG Jio Fontan. And USC also beat UT last year, thanks in large part to the only good game Transferrity had all season.

Finally, USC forward (and former tarhole) Alex Stephenson is the source of CharSF “Fibber” Niner’s one time nickname.

Someone call Kevin Bacon.

Is Stephenson playing? What is he like 30?

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:8, topic:24603”]Trigger Jr has been out of the starting lineup for a couple of weeks. He’s come off the bench to provide scoring in a game or two. I don’t think he’s a good match for coach toomanyconsonants.

The small world symmetry of college basketball gets to me. We had a get well game against UT (my other alma mater and the school that was going to hire Lutz), who then lost to USC, a team featuring a backcourt of former Niner recruiting target lamont Mo Mo Jones and ex Fordham PG Jio Fontan. And USC also beat UT last year, thanks in large part to the only good game Transferrity had all season.

Finally, USC forward (and former tarhole) Alex Stephenson is the source of CharSF “Fibber” Niner’s one time nickname.

Someone call Kevin Bacon.[/quote]

Momo Jones plays for Ex-Xavier Head Coach Sean Miller at Arizona. Never went to USC.