#16 Illinois vs Penn State

Did you all see this final score? 38-33 Penn State. I didnt think it was possible for two teams to put up Niner numbers in the same game, much less a top 25 team. What is even more impressive is Illinois never went to the free throw line.

wow. how did that happen?

wow, stifling defense… without fouls.

Sounds like a Brad Soderberg score.

Sounds like a Brad Soderberg score.

where is he now anyway?

[QUOTE=jds2007;385141]where is he now anyway?[/QUOTE]

He is the Interim Director of Athletics at Loras College (DIII) in Dubuque, Iowa. Loras was Soderberg’s first head coaching gig back in 1988.

[URL=http://depts.loras.edu/sports/general/staff.html][COLOR=DarkOrchid][B][U]Loras College Athletics Staff[/U][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

His son is a freshman at Miami-Ohio, so he’s probably been there quite a bit this season also.

I hate the Big 10 with a passion.

So I will stand up for the Illini, since my wife is an alum and my son owns more baby clothes with an Illini stamp than Niners (but that’s another over done thread). Outside of this game, Weber does have them exceeding expectations this season. But this was a stinker. It was the lowest scoring game in Division I basketball since Dec. 14 of 2005 when Monmouth beat Princeton 41-21

All just reminds me of that first half niners vs miss st a few years back @Halton around Thanksgiving…what did we score 8pts in that half?

[QUOTE=ApexNiner;385273]So I will stand up for the Illini, since my wife is an alum and my son owns more baby clothes with an Illini stamp than Niners (but that’s another over done thread). Outside of this game, Weber does have them exceeding expectations this season. But this was a stinker. It was the lowest scoring game in Division I basketball since Dec. 14 of 2005 when [B]Monmouth[/B] beat Princeton 41-21

All just reminds me of that first half niners vs miss st a few years back @Halton around Thanksgiving…what did we score 8pts in that half?[/QUOTE]

Apex gets a week ban for saying the M-word!!!:tongue:

I request an Alford plea

Apex gets a week ban for saying the M-word!!!:tongue:

I figured he’d get it for mentioning the game that did not happen around thanksgiving a few years ago.

All just reminds me of that first half niners vs miss st a few years back @Halton around Thanksgiving..what did we score [B]8pts[/B] in that half?

Make that 9 points. You left off over 11%.