1997-98 Season

You know the CH game we had won in regulation, except it was 8 on 5. (Yeah, I’m talking to you Refs.) Same for rematch in CH that fall '98.

Now, I don’t think we could stay withing 35 of CH.

I used to get pissed at Melvin & Bobby when we’d lose in the 2nd Rd. Oh to be back in the days when I thought we were to good to be bothered with 2nd Rd. riff-raff.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:21, topic:25950”]You know the CH game we had won in regulation, except it was 8 on 5. (Yeah, I’m talking to you Refs.) Same for rematch in CH that fall '98.

Now, I don’t think we could stay withing 35 of CH.

I used to get pissed at Melvin & Bobby when we’d lose in the 2nd Rd. Oh to be back in the days when I thought we were to good to be bothered with 2nd Rd. riff-raff.[/quote]
Good point. It’s hard to stomach that our biggest gripe used to be not getting out of the first weekend of the Big Dance. Oh how I’d love to be dealing with that hurdle again.

clt remembers that year well. clt was a lowly freshman @ the missouri university of science and trechnolgy, but traveled to the app game with poochie’s uncle.

later that year, clt also watched the charlotte-unc-ch tourney game while mountain climbing in the maldives.