1st Annual NinerNation March Madness Kickoff Party!

Hey Niners!

Let’s try a new tradition!
The first weekend of March will be the official 1st Annual NinerNation March Madness Kickoff Party!

The are 2 requirements for admittance to the party…

1. Be a Niner Fan
  2. WEAR YOUR NINER GEAR!

Plan for Friday, Febuary 29th - Saturday, March 1st! Then the Women’s game against Richmond on Saturday, March 1st @6:00pm and the Men’s against Duquesne on Sunday, March 2nd @2:00pm!

This will be the party of the year and a true chance to build on NinerNation awesomeness (yeah it’s a word…)!

We will be crowning:
—Fan of the Year (The Niner Trophy)^
—King and Queen Niner (The Golden Crowns)^
^(Voting will occur upon entrance to the event)^
—NMK “Best Dressed” :happy:
Perhaps maybe NN.Net posters of the year?(pending Admin permission)
AND
:49ers:The Battle for the NINER CUP!:49ers:
—Single & Double Beer Pong Champ—

So, go ahead and start finding your partner and send me PM’s with the 2 names AND the team name…
I will also be putting together a selection committee to get together nominees for Fan of the Year as well as King and Queen Niner… Nominees will be announced on NNN once determined.

I think if we can get this tradition going, it will grow into something awesome!

:toast:Let’s do it guys & gals!:toast:

Oh… and [SIZE=6][COLOR=Green]BEAT X!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hey Niners!

Let’s try a new tradition!
The first weekend of March will be the official 1st Annual NinerNation March Madness Kickoff Party!

The are 2 requirements for admittance to the party…

1. Be a Niner Fan
  2. WEAR YOUR NINER GEAR!

Plan for Friday, Febuary 29th - Saturday, March 1st! Then the Women’s game against Richmond on Saturday, March 1st @6:00pm and the Men’s against Duquesne on Sunday, March 2nd @2:00pm!

This will be the party of the year and a true chance to build on NinerNation awesomeness (yeah it’s a word…)!

We will be crowning:
—Fan of the Year (The Niner Trophy)^
—King and Queen Niner (The Golden Crowns)^
^(Voting will occur upon entrance to the event)^
—NMK “Best Dressed” :happy:
Perhaps maybe NN.Net posters of the year?(pending Admin permission)
AND
:49ers:The Battle for the NINER CUP!:49ers:
—Single & Double Beer Pong Champ—

So, go ahead and start finding your partner and send me PM’s with the 2 names AND the team name…
I will also be putting together a selection committee to get together nominees for Fan of the Year as well as King and Queen Niner… Nominees will be announced on NNN once determined.

I think if we can get this tradition going, it will grow into something awesome!

:toast:Let’s do it guys & gals!:toast:

Oh… and [SIZE=6][COLOR=Green]BEAT X!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Where’s all the parties going to be at? I doubt there gonna let us play beer pong @ Halton.

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;294408]Where’s all the parties going to be at? I doubt there gonna let us play beer pong @ Halton.[/QUOTE]

I’m almost sure Dr. Phil wouldn’t mind if all the parties are held at his crib. In good spirit, he may throw in a couple of kegs and join us crazies, too. :smile:

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;294408]Where’s all the parties going to be at? I doubt there gonna let us play beer pong @ Halton.[/QUOTE]

Come to my (and 49or bust’s) place. I’m constructing my own Halton arena

should be finished later this week

sweet… someone should mass manufacture them. But keep them out of walmart please.

You know, talking to a local bar, like Picassos to hold it there wouldnt be a bad idea if your in a pinch tp find a place./

We’ve got some ideas up in the air right now… Im really just trying to gauge interest on people that wanna come!

[SIZE=5]i’m there!! [FONT=Comic Sans MS]:lmao:[/FONT][/SIZE]

I’m there!

consider me IN.

I’m in .

i am in…

That sounds like a fun idea. Can one go if they don’t enter the beer pong competition or is that a requirement?

i’m sure everyone is welcome, beer pong or not!

im thinkin im in

I’m in and I can bring my beer pong board if you guys want to play on a halton replica. It seems like it would be pretty fitting for such a situation.

<— ALL IN.