2/12 SCHEDULE, SCOREBOARD, & TV

CONFERENCE

TULANE 71
MEMPHIS 103

Uh-Oh! Somebody’s gettin’ hot. Tigers have won 5 of 6.

SOUTH FLORIDA 57
LOUISVILLE 65

2nd straight poor perfromance for Pitino’s crew at home. Could it be the start of trouble?

CINCINNATI 66
DEPAUL 85

I don’t know what to make of this one. Was Cincy tired? They played @ 9:00 Thurs night and then have to play @ DePaul on Sat. afternoon.

HOUSTON 75
SOUTHERN MISS 53

MARQUETTE 71
EAST CAROLINA 69 0T

UAB 65
TCU 76

NON-CONFERENCE

UNC-ASHEVILLE 77
Virginia Military 72

Georgia Southern 87
DAVIDSON 92

'Cats remain undefeated in SoCon.

Minnesota 56
INDIANA 71

V. Grier “only” had 21.

Havard 53
YALE 54

Back-to-back wins on back-to-back nights for the Eli’s!

Mississippi 45
ALABAMA 71

New Orleans 69
LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE 80

Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis 63
VALPARAISO 57

Cal State-Fullerton 63
LONG BEACH STATE 66

Niners Win! Niners Win!

ATLANTIC 10

TEMPLE 57
ST. JOSEPH’S 69

MASSACHUSETTS 56
FORDHAM 63

RICHMOND 63
GEORGE WASHINGTON 80

DAYTON 56
LA SALLE 45

RHODE ISLAND 64
ST. BONAVENTURE 70

Bonnies pick up their 2nd W of the year.

What are you, the human TV Guide? Awesome post. :smiley:

Just watched Miami take down Clemson - both those teams are garbage. Miami almost completely choked it away (3 straight FT misses on one-and-ones that would have sealed it).
Watching Richmond vs. G-Dub right now…along with Illinois. I think they’re showing USF vs. Louisville here, too.

47-42 Louisville with 7mins to play

South Florida is in a lot of foul trouble though

[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 03:30 PM [b] South Florida is in a lot of foul trouble though [/b]
yeah...Cards are in the double bonus :(

Anybody catch Richmond’s uniforms? Yuck.

It looks like they bought them from BYU’s football team a couple of years back.

Tintin

DEPAUL

WOW

up 19-4

[i]Originally posted by Savio[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 03:37 PM [b] DEPAUL

WOW

up 19-4 [/b]

This game on TV? ABC had it scheduled in the guide, but now they are showing Kansas/Colorado instead. :frowning:

Final: Louisville 65, South Florida 57. I didn’t expect it to be anywhere near that close. Rough week for Louisville. Memphis, meanwhile, killed Tulane 103-71. DePaul’s still up on Cincy, 27-14, with 7:30 to go in the first half.

Bearcats down by 14 in second half…down my 10 at half I believe.

DePaul is getting into some foul trouble though…

With 4:00 to go, DePaul’s up by 25, 85-60.

Three of USF’s regular players were fighting the flu today. Suddenly, this game at Louisville is looking pretty winable.

Well…with Depaul and Memphis playing very well,looks like we’re gonna have to earn our way thru those games.Gotta take care of biz tonight(please!!!) and than i’m very psyched for the Depaul game!!

[i]Originally posted by Tintin[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 03:35 PM [b] Anybody catch Richmond's uniforms? Yuck. [/b]
[SIZE=3][b]U G L Y[/b][/SIZE] for sure.

“Grier only had 22.” They lost, we beat Indiana. I DON’T MISS HIM. We’ve got to dance with the girl we brung.

You are the man posting the scores , though.

[i]Originally posted by hootie[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 06:15 PM [b] "Grier only had 22." They lost, we beat Indiana. I DON'T MISS HIM. We've got to dance with the girl we brung.

You are the man posting the scores , though. [/b]

Thanks. I was pointing out that the Gophers are pretty much a one-trick pony.

I guess all of our OOC opponents won except for Valpo… should be a good day for our RPI.

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 07:02 PM [b] Thanks. I was pointing out that the Gophers are pretty much a one-trick pony. [/b]
That's why he left...and what he wanted.

Hope he’s happy.

Glad he’s gone too.

he looked good in the highlights