2006 - Braketology

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

If this worked out where we were in Greensboro next this upcoming year… Talk about close for a great road trip.

We must be really playing poorly this summer since our seeding is falling…

I’m not surprised that our seed is falling.

We haven’t won a basketball game since February.

21 wins and only a 10 seed.

it would be TOTALLY WICKED if we went undefeated next year

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 11 2005, 01:23 PM [b] it would be TOTALLY WICKED if we went undefeated next year [/b]
if? IF!? sheeit we'z runnin the table no doubt

Oh yeah we’re going undeafeated. #1 Seed!

NO MORE LOSSES IN '05!!!

THE A-10 IS A BUNCH OF PISSANTS! WE ARE GONNA STOMP THEM ALL!!!

curtis + nance + coleman + williams + mullis = unstoppable power fowards and centers in the nation…be careful we my block yo ass aint no body scorin no points no how

Can we possibly get Withers to guard Justin Gray when we go to Wake? That’s a great matchup for us.

no because we have to have our big men guard their big men because believe it or not mitch is a helluva lot faster and better with his hands than justin is…plus two west charlotte alumni shouldn’t have to guard each other unless justin decided to be retarded and drive the lane

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Jul 11 2005, 03:06 PM [b] NO MORE LOSSES IN '05!!!!!!!!!!

THE A-10 IS A BUNCH OF PISSANTS! WE ARE GONNA STOMP THEM ALL!!! [/b]

I suppose this is a bad time to point out that we won’t play any A-10 basketball teams in '05. :ph34r:

no more losses in 06 either

I hate to rain on this parade, but I won’t be surprised to see us with 4-6 league losses in 05-06. Sure, undefeated would be great, but I just don’t see it. Heck, I would just like to run the table at home for the first time since way back when… :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate to lower my standards to anything less than

Undefeated regular season and post season

but, if the team can do nothing else next season, I sure hope a new rivalry is born. I’m so sick of “We don’t have Cincinnati… or Louisville…or blah, blah, blah on the schedule anymore”.

you do know we are on a 9 game home winning streak right?

i’m optimistic about our new conference and everything but remember our loss to ECU last season??? That hurt us a good bit

Yeah but it got us on quite a roll. Until we lost to Louisville, USF, Memphis and NC State. I guess since we had a longer losing streak…we should have a longer winning streak. Just no first round flameouts.

i really don’t think we are going to be a team that will get push around this year…curtis told me he would do anything his power to get things done this year

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Jul 11 2005, 02:55 PM [b] I hate to rain on this parade, but I won't be surprised to see us with 4-6 league losses in 05-06. Sure, undefeated would be great, but I just don't see it. Heck, I would just like to run the table at home for the first time since way back when... :P [/b]
Heck, even winning the first game at home would be something we haven't been able to do the last 2 years!!

I know most of these A10 posts are tounge in cheek but the A10 is going to be tougher than a lot of people realize. I don’t think we’ll come in 1st, but should be top 3 - 4. I’m hoping Run is wrong about the 4 - 6 losses in conference but it possible.