2007-2008 NNNIT Brackets: Utter Regional

Region 2 gives us NNN’s True American Hero as the #1 seed. Jim Utter based a large portion of his offense on the shout, which ranks him 4th overall in the history of NNN. The Utter Region boasts 4 At-Large bids, 2nd in the NNNIT.

Utter Region
1 Jim Utter
8 dvsws

4 lucky57
5 SF4Nynah

3 thelew1014
6 Lake 49er

2 LakeNorman49er
7 shaGGy

The Insider wants in!

Wait… it’s the Utter regional with Utter the #1 seed? Isn’t that breaking the “can’t play in the host region” rule? (I gotta try something, because Jim Utter will simply run away with this region, no questions. Heck, I’d even vote for him over myself.)

Although the Utter region is appropriate for me. I work for the Observer’s little sister across the river, the Gaston Gazette.

I think Jim_Utter should be in the NNCAA anyway… but I’m not complaining. I’ll just have to…

[QUOTE=SF4Nynah;309830]Wait… it’s the Utter regional with Utter the #1 seed? Isn’t that breaking the “can’t play in the host region” rule? (I gotta try something, because Jim Utter will simply run away with this region, no questions. Heck, I’d even vote for him over myself.)

Although the Utter region is appropriate for me. I work for the Observer’s little sister across the river, the Gaston Gazette.[/QUOTE]

but if it were the Persinger regional and Utter played no more than 2 regular season games on the court it would be okay for him to play there right???

but if it were the Persinger regional and Utter played no more than 2 regular season games on the court it would be okay for him to play there right???

That would be absolutely acceptable.

Imagine UCLA getting snubbed by the NCAAs and thrown into the NIT…

…that’s what this region is up against.

Imagine UNC-CH getting snubbed by the NCAAs and thrown into the NIT...

You just compared a true American hero to UNC-CH? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!

You just compared a true American hero to UNC-CH? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!

don’t take it at face value 49x… I’m just comparing the situation to what would be happening had UNC-CH gone to the NIT instead… They’ve been dominant this year, as much as we all hate it… and nobody in the NIT could come close.

However, you’re right. Editing in progress.

Imagine UCLA getting snubbed by the NCAAs and thrown into the NIT...

Don’t ever make that mistake again! Nobody compares our Jim Utter to UNC-CH!

And people complain about being in the NIT … pfft

And people complain about being in the NIT .. pfft

This coming from a guy who has a Regional named after him…:shades:

This coming from a guy who has a Regional named after him...:shades:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I’m looking past my first round matchup with Lucky, but I forsee absolutely no way out of this region.

i say declare jim utter the winner of the entire shebang then change the pairings to allow the rest of us to play for 2nd place.

So when does the NNIT take place? I’m ready to start voting.

So when does the NNIT take place? I'm ready to start voting.

Whats the point? I don’t see any possible way Jim Utter won’t win.

You always play the game. Those of you who turned off your TVs at halftime of the UMass game in the A10 tournament should know that.

I would just like to state that Utter should be in NNCAA…

Jim Utter in the NIT is the equivalent of UCLA being in the NIT.

You always play the game. Those of you who turned off your TVs at halftime of the UMass game in the A10 tournament should know that.

Nice try at being humble sir, but you are the True American Hero.