2007 ACL Festival Lineup (ridiculously good)

You’re excited about Blue October? Ewwwwwwww…

Killers really have no business being on that stage either, but what the hell. They’ll sell tickets to 20 yr old girls.

The best part of that lineup is not the top line. There are some fantastic bands on that bill that you will never ever hear on the clearchannel controlled airwaves, because they didn’t sign with the ****ty corporate labels.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Magenta]I[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]N[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]D[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]I[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]G[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]O[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]G[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]I[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]R[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]L[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]S[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]R[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]U[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]L[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]E[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;238093]You’re excited about Blue October? Ewwwwwwww…

Killers really have no business being on that stage either, but what the hell. They’ll sell tickets to 20 yr old girls.

The best part of that lineup is not the top line. There are some fantastic bands on that bill that you will never ever hear on the clearchannel controlled airwaves, because they didn’t sign with the ****ty corporate labels.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I don’t see how you can’t like The Killers. Of course, if you ask me just march out Rammstein, Three Days Grace, and Godsmack and I’ll be good.

It’s pretty easy - they’re hacks. That last album of theirs was an abomination, not that the first was much better.

So basicly, you’re comfortably in the clearchannel “alt”/emo demo. I’m sorry. Strength friend. You can beat this. :tongue:

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;238140]Of course, if you ask me just march out Rammstein, Three Days Grace, and Godsmack and I’ll be good.[/QUOTE]
You and my son have similar tastes and I can say I’ve seen TDG and Godsmack in concert. Right now Neurosonic is the band at the top of his list – and I’ve seen them in concert too! :tongue: