2007 National Champion

I got in a discussion earlier with a friends about this and was seeing who you thought you take home the title…im gonna leaving off the niners for obvious reasons

my opinion is its all about florida…but ohio state and carolina, as much as it burns me to say it, will be right there to take it away…

No way Florida repeats. Lawson is going to pass up wide open teamates to boost his NBA stock, UNC-CH won’t win. I went with Kansas, Rush, Chalmers, Wright and Downs with a year under their belts and a few more freshmen coming in, they may be the most talented team in the country.

No way Florida repeats. Lawson is going to pass up wide open teamates to boost his NBA stock, UNC-CH won't win. I went with Kansas, Rush, Chalmers, Wright and Downs with a year under their belts and a few more freshmen coming in, they may be the most talented team in the country.

Yeah, they’ll be good, but you’re forgeting that Kansas St. will be so good that Kansas won’t even have a chance, because Kansas St. will beat everyone. In fact, I heard from some pretty powerful sources that the Kansas/K St. rivalry will be as good as the Duke/Carolina, or even as good as that crazy Cinci/Louisville matchup. Shit, with good ole Bob DUI Thuggins at the wheel, America should just make them the USA Men’s bball team. I would even go so far as to say that the KState bball team of 2007 could even beat Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick in a game, and Chuck Norris’ left and right legs are nicknamed “LAW” and “ORDER.” That’s pretty scary.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;188492]Yeah, they’ll be good, but you’re forgeting that Kansas St. will be so good that Kansas won’t even have a chance, because Kansas St. will beat everyone. In fact, I heard from some pretty powerful sources that the Kansas/K St. rivalry will be as good as the Duke/Carolina, or even as good as that crazy Cinci/Louisville matchup. Shit, with good ole Bob DUI Thuggins at the wheel, America should just make them the USA Men’s bball team. I would even go so far as to say that the KState bball team of 2007 could even beat Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick in a game, and Chuck Norris’ left and right legs are nicknamed “LAW” and “ORDER.” That’s pretty scary.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it. I did not see KSU listed anywhere in that list, so I voted for “Other”.

I highly recommend a trip to their “Purple Pride” board. No matter what is ailing you, you will leave that board laughing with a big grin on your face.

Ok, back on topic. I thing Florida will be the team to beat.

No way Florida repeats. Lawson is going to pass up wide open teamates to boost his NBA stock, UNC-CH won't win. I went with Kansas, Rush, Chalmers, Wright and Downs with a year under their belts and a few more freshmen coming in, they may be the most talented team in the country.

downs is transfering and self is a terrible coach

Won’t UConn be good?

I don’t see Charlotte on the list. :confused:

I don't see Charlotte on the list. :/

:lmao:

I don’t mean this pick to be A10 centric whatsoever, but Xavier was a beast last year. They were one of the best coached teams I’d ever seen. And, after all they went through towards the end of last season, they still won the A10 tourney and almost beat Gonzaga. Without relying on Brian Thornton and having him get injured, plus no more Dedrick Finn, and more talent coming in, I think X might be pretty damn good this year. Maybe even final four good…

Plus, don’t worry bout the Tarholes, they overachieved last year. Big Time. They’ll probably do about this same this year is my prediction as far as conference finish (in a weaker conference) and lose again in the 2nd round of the tourney.

Aren’t we obligated to vote for our school whether you think we’ll win or not?

i knew if i put us up there, we we would get the most votes, although if all of those people had to put money into their bet, they really wouldnt be voting for charlotte

[QUOTE=jds2007;188631]i knew if i put us up there, we we would get the most votes, although if all of those people had to put money into their bet, they really wouldnt be voting for charlotte[/QUOTE]

Obviously, you left off the two best teams then,

Charlotte and George Mason.

Pitt.

the Panferz is fo real, son!