2010-2011 Season Tix

So, that didn’t take long… Got an email within 20 minutes of finish of presser. It advertises reservation prices at $49 for season tix. So, are we planning on selling out all of a sudden? It says that 49er Club ranking still applies. Also, I see our AD marketing group pounced on the opportunity opened up by his name:

I can’t read.

Email says RESERVE your tickets at $49. Makes no mention that that is the season ticket price.

Good point. My wallet got between my eyes and brain in terms of interpretating what I had read.

Good point. My wallet got between my eyes and brain in terms of interpretating what I had read.[/quote]

Yeah I read your post adn went back to read the email - thing is they would probably get the same amount of cash from me - would just up my $ to the 49er club.

Yes, the key word is reserve. They’ve done this before. It holds your tickets, wherever they may be, with the balance due later.

Good point. My wallet got between my eyes and brain in terms of interpretating what I had read.[/quote]

I read it the exact same way you did EE.