2012 POY Foster Region: NinerAdvocate vs Ninercentral

NinerAdvocate vs Ninercentral

A vote for me is a vote for freedom from oppressive moderation!

Viva la resistance… viva la niners!

NA represents all that is wrong with UNC Charlotte, the bureaucracy, the rules, the tailgate Nazis.

If you want someone who will stand up for your tailgating rights, your rights to be a criminal, or your rights as an American, vote Ninercentral. If you want a Nazi, vote NA.

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:2, topic:26513”]A vote for me is a vote for freedom from oppressive moderation!

Viva la resistance… viva la niners!

NA represents all that is wrong with UNC Charlotte, the bureaucracy, the rules, the tailgate Nazis.

If you want someone who will stand up for your tailgating rights, your rights to be a criminal, or your rights as an American, vote Ninercentral. If you want a Nazi, vote NA.[/quote]

That’s a heck of a speech, Sir. Well! you’ve got my vote. All I want to have is less grief from the tailgate 3rd Reich (home coming game incident with the Normbulance). . . the freedom to tailgate. ;D

Damn, Godwin’s law in one reply.

FYI - I am all for tailgates. I don’t really care about POY though.

I give my official endorsement to NWA. He’s a great poster in his own right, but the Normbulance is the stuff of legends.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:4, topic:26513”]Damn, Godwin’s law in one reply.

FYI - I am all for tailgates. I don’t really care about POY though.

I give my official endorsement to NWA. He’s a great poster in his own right, but the Normbulance is the stuff of legends.[/quote]

That mention alone is worth an immediate advance to the next round.