2012 SIGNING DAY!!!! Viewing

Thanks for the video Mr. B… awesome to see.

Awesome video! OK, now am I the first to comment on the White Helmet sitting on Lamberts bookshelf in this video? I had heard our helmets were indeed going to be white after all. Is this it?

I hope not - not a fan.

I remember seeing the white helmet posted on one of Joseph Scelfos tweets when he was in Charlotte a few months ago. I like the green by far. plus my manroom is decked out w/ Green helmets.

Please NO

I noticed the Under Armour polo Lambert was wearing.

That white helmet looks ‘turrible.’

I don’t mind the white helmets. I think the best option would be to have two different helmets. Use the green for home games and the white for away.

Players are tweeting about how awesome the helmets are.

If those helmets make kids want to wear them, I’m all for it.

The C-49ers logo is going to look bad on any color helmet from the stands, so we might as well wear something that’ll attract the guys.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:26, topic:26291”]I noticed the Under Armour polo Lambert was wearing.

That white helmet looks ‘turrible.’[/quote]

Want the white polo for myself, the green helmets for the team.

Mark Pettit

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:28, topic:26291”]Players are tweeting about how awesome the helmets are.

The C-49ers logo is going to look bad on any color helmet from the stands, so we might as well wear something that’ll attract the guys.[/quote]

the athletics dept. should let the students and alumni, or atleast the FSL owners- vote on which helmet design they want. Heck we are the ones who wanted football to begin with.

Greg Cunningham

That white helmet is nice! I really like it. I mean I’d like the green too, but I love that the white helmet is different. Kids love that stuff. Great idea!

[quote=“Universal Niner, post:31, topic:26291”][quote=“ZombieLew, post:28, topic:26291”]Players are tweeting about how awesome the helmets are.

The C-49ers logo is going to look bad on any color helmet from the stands, so we might as well wear something that’ll attract the guys.[/quote]

the athletics dept. should let the students and alumni, or atleast the FSL owners- vote on which helmet design they want. Heck we are the ones who wanted football to begin with.[/quote]
Really? The coach should pick the uniforms. We got the football that we wanted. Now sit back and enjoy the ride. Let the coaches pick this stuff.

Matt Johnson

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/02/01/2976959/high-school-athletes-sign-with.html

Look at that wicked green bow tie.

Not only do we have an awesome recruiting class, but they are stylish. #bowtieflow

Mason Sledge

Will Thomas

Interview around the 1:48 mark.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/video/2012/02/national-signing-day-rayner-signs-duke-topsails-thomas-first-player-for-charlotte

i may just be in a bowtie for the first game now.

I thought this was a given.