2015-16 MBB ticket thread

Apparently beggers can be choosers!

(Just kidding, I want as many seats full as possible. :wink: )[/quote]

Usually I agree with you, but when you see the entire 104 section empty every game you kind of wonder… where are those tickets?[/quote]Those go to the grad students…a group of students that probably wouldn’t really fill the section up even if we were a good team.

Usually I agree with you, but when you see the entire 104 section empty every game you kind of wonder… where are those tickets?[/quote]Those go to the grad students…a group of students that probably wouldn’t really fill the section up even if we were a good team.[/quote]

I was told at last game the unclaimed 104 tickets are being sold. Would explain why 104 had a half decent crowd.

Usually I agree with you, but when you see the entire 104 section empty every game you kind of wonder… where are those tickets?[/quote]Those go to the grad students…a group of students that probably wouldn’t really fill the section up even if we were a good team.[/quote]

I was told at last game the unclaimed 104 tickets are being sold. Would explain why 104 had a half decent crowd.[/quote]

Moving students to the ends has worked out pretty well, and I guess when we are having little success it is a good time to do it because nobody seemed to care. If we can become an NCAA-type team again step 2 should be selling 104 to season ticket holders just like we do “our side”.

I was told at last game the unclaimed 104 tickets are being sold. Would explain why 104 had a half decent crowd.[/quote]

I think section 104 for Grad students is a great idea, at least for this and last season. Next season they should re-evaluate it :smiley:

Moving students to the ends has worked out pretty well, and I guess when we are having little success it is a good time to do it because nobody seemed to care. If we can become an NCAA-type team again step 2 should be selling 104 to season ticket holders just like we do “our side”.[/quote]

I think students on the end has been awful. Given we have been bad so it might not be fair, but I hate them being on the ends. I think what energy the students did bring to the games has been dismantled. Part of the entire reason of doing it was so they could do more response cheers and now we don’t even do 4-9 during intros.

Moving students to the ends has worked out pretty well, and I guess when we are having little success it is a good time to do it because nobody seemed to care. If we can become an NCAA-type team again step 2 should be selling 104 to season ticket holders just like we do “our side”.[/quote]

I think students on the end has been awful. Given we have been bad so it might not be fair, but I hate them being on the ends. I think what energy the students did bring to the games has been dismantled. Part of the entire reason of doing it was so they could do more response cheers and now we don’t even do 4-9 during intros.[/quote]If we only had cheerleaders to help lead that :frowning:

I’ll be there in upper level for every game, but I see so many unused lower level seats every game i figured it doesn’t hurt to ask on here to see if someone with a lower level seat is not going and their seat is being unused. When I do get lower level tickets, I then give my upper level tickets away to family or friends.

So if anyone has any lower level tickets, please pm me.

^^^^ Two Marshall fans sat directly in front of me in the lower level last night. If you have unused tickets for future games PLEASE pm him.

Thanks for the bump. Yes please pm me.

Does anyone have lowers for Saturday’s game? I’d like to be able to bring my wife and kids to a game. It’s a two hour drive and I’d love the opportunity to get some lowers for the game.

Looking for 3 lower level seats for [font=Tahoma][size=13px]Sat, Feb 27 vs UTEP.[/size][/font]

2 seats up for grabs in section 108 for tomorrow 2/6/16 vs ODU. They’re season tickets so I’ll have to switch them to your email in the ticketing system and you can pick them up at will call before the game.
Email me at cubs49 at gmail dotcom.

Anyone have 3 lowers for tomorrow that I could buy so I can bring my wife, 7 year old, and 1 year old?

[quote=“clad, post:32, topic:29968”]2 seats up for grabs in section 108 for tomorrow 2/6/16 vs ODU. They’re season tickets so I’ll have to switch them to your email in the ticketing system and you can pick them up at will call before the game.
Email me at cubs49 at gmail dotcom.[/quote]
Sent pm

I’ve got 3 tickets in 105 for tonight’s game vs Rice. Pm if interested.

nvmd

Tickets gone.

Looking for 3 tickets on Saturday 2/27 vs UTEP.

Any good fellow have 2 or 3 unused for this saturday vs. N.Texas ?

I MAY have 2. Not sure yet.