2017 ATH Barr Talks Offer from 49ers

2017 ATH Barr Talks Offer from 49ers

https://charlotte.forums.rivals.com/threads/2017-ath-barr-talks-offer-from-49ers.3261/

Played CB in HS.

Club: NC Prep Elite Height: 6'0" Weight: 185 Age: 17 Prim. Position: Ath Sec. Position: WR 40 Yard Dash 4.53 5-10-5 Shuttle 4.1 Bench Press 245 Squat 365 Vertical 37
Hi, I am Bryant Barr i have huge expectations of myself. I am a very intelligent player and have a super high football IQ. I workout 6 days a week i train harder than ever because i want to show that i belong which i do. I am a very good Athlete i am 6'0 180lbs, i ran a 4.63 on a laser, this was my first 40 yard dash. I am C/O 2017 and i feel as if i am one of the best in the state of NC in my class. I desire to play D1 football i have been playing since i was 6 years old. I am a quick learner and a great listener. I am very competitive and work hard through every reps. I am one of the leaders at my school so i work hard in the classroom and i finish everything i start. I want to play Wr, or DB in college more DB i have great ball skills and i am great at reading routes. i also have very long arms. I have great recovery speed and can play the run very well. Thanks please contact me for any questions i want this really bad. Thanks again Bryant Barr #5