2018 Baseball Thread

Drinking a cold one for you. No I’m not. I’m drinking it for me.

1 Like

Great ballgame. The guys really hung in there tonight and “grinded it out”. A lot of disappointed USM fans tonight. I love it after last year.

1 Like

Anyone know when and who we might get tomorrow? With three one loss teams tomorrow who gets the bye to the finals?

We get USM again at 10 EST. I hope we have some arms left.

Thanks

There is a question if Rice and FAU can get it in tonight with showers and thunderstorms in the area. May be a continuation of there game tomorrow if the weather picks up.

True. A walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th to beat the #11 team in the nation on the road …while facing elimination…No big deal.

It’s cool when something good happens and you’re not so miserable that you can actually enjoy it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Exactly.

Says the guy who brought up fire Hibbs.

Says the guy that will bring up whatever the hell he wants to.

Totally loved it. Blew off the roof when the walkoff happened… the dog was not so impressed, not a fan of all the noise.

1 Like

clt asks if we have to win 2 today, or just the first game?

Two. Play southern again at 10am et

Wellllllll, who’s pitching for us today? By committee?

Probably so

Looks like we have two guys that have not made appearances: Wynn and Szczpinski. At this point, all hands have to be on deck for work on short rest.

Playing with house money today! Let’s go get them!

5th thru 7th innings their pitcher might have thrown 20 pitches total. We swing at everything.

Yeah, should have just stayed at the hotel this morning. Clearly, we are terrible.

At least 1417 is happy we lost.