2018 Charlotte Recruits

Sanchez has been clear that Charlotte will be very important to him with recruiting. For you recruiting gurus, if you were Sanchez, are there any local recruits of the 3-star caliber that are unsigned that you’d go after hard? Besides Withers, that is.

Withers is 2019

Before we get into this we need to see what, if any, roster/signee fallout we have. As of now just 1 scholarship opening.

Sanchez stated he will honor the commitments from previous staff to players.

Any possible grad transfers down the bench at UVA?

This is the only RS Jr. their official site lists:

Jack Salt would do very well here.

1 Like

Sanchez must honor 2018 signees. Kids contract themselves to the school, not staff

I’m curious who Sanchez recruited 2 years ago that want out of current situation. That is who transfers here

Only one I thought may transfer from UVa is Jay Huff. 7"1’ stretch four. He’s looked good in very limited game action and supposedly All World in practice but hasn’t gotten playing time because he hasn’t been able to grasp the defense enough for Bennetts liking.

Keyshawn Woods is leaving Wake as a grad transfer. David Caraher is transferring from Houston Baptist. Averaged 16 ppg, 7 rpg and hit almost 2 threes a game (36%).

I’d kill to see him come back, but after all the “traitor” chants and whatnot, I’d call it doubtful at best.

Let’s try and keep this to legit possibilities. As in, once were linked with a kid.

Lavar batts expected to be available in 2 days.

1 Like

Moss, im hoping with a new coach we might get players now that we were not in on before.

Jalek Felton needs a new home. Although it’s possible he murdered someone at UNC. No one seems to know what he did but it had to be something pretty serious. If not he may be a little out of our league as a 5 star.

Yurtseven ?

clt normally would prefer NOT having a murderer on the team, but who cares now! Sign him up

he’s going pro in Turkey.

Not to mention, he left NC State due to their D concepts. I don’t think he’d fit here.

Is there an NCAA transfer exception for athletes who have to change schools because they murdered someone? If so he may be eligible next year.

Robert braswell of sc…6-9 wing.