2019 Early Signing Day

Two verbal commits didn’t sign yesterday. A three star corner and an Olineman.

Here’s the two still outstanding:

Probably have 6 or slightly more scholarships ready for Feb.

Transfers so far:

The coaching staff has put emphasis on recruiting the Charlotte area. Do you feel like we are seeing better results from that? Is it too early to tell?

I think too early to tell.

A lot of the local players visiting during the season were underclassman. Hopefully the had fun and saw us win and will do so for a couple more seasons. If this is the case, we’ll get consideration from them. The local coaches seem to like what we are doing, so we’ll get there.
Previous administration burned local bridges. It’s will take time to rebuild them.

I agree with last post that it will take a couple of years to get a following with both players and coaches. I think we have built the bridge back at Vance and Mallard Creek with a signee from both schools. I know we had underclassmen from both schools at several games. These two schools are loaded with talent and if we can pick up one every year it will be a positive start

Just waiting on Jackson now

So far 247 has us with the 5th ranked class in CUSA, compared to an average of 12th or so under Lambert over multiple seasons. Huge step up!

90 nationally according to ESPN

Hope to see us higher after spring signing. This does not count Harris and Dulucia coming back along with the transfers.

I didn’t even think about that!

And Bemah.

What is the latest on Anthony Jackson?

We may have moved on. His twitter makes it sound like his recruitment is still open and that it may not have been his choice

what did i miss?

got it.

I may be wrong but isn’t there another signing day. If so when is it?