2019 Football Recruiting Thread

Bemah has been injured, but is recovering and restated his commitment to us in the Gaston Gazette yesterday. His team (Hunter Huss) is undefeated and hosts Catholic tomorrow night in the third round of the 3A playoffs.

A lot of guys decommitting from the Tar Heels and Mack Brown. I hope our staff is on the trail.

clt notes that our recruits are not flipping. They must be happy with the potential coaches

3 Likes

Can someone help me figure out who the AD has retained until new staff is in place. Per the article on Prince Bemah he confirmed his commitment to Glenn Spencer after Lambert was fired. I figured the entire staff would be let go along with Lambert.

The entire staff was retained for recruiting and stability reasons. Hill said new coach would make decision on staff.

Any chance we lose Tre Bly with his dad joining Mack’s staff?

I thought that already happened.

Hasn’t happened yet. I assume it will though.

That and more shit will hit the fan now. WE ARE CHARLOTTE!

Coached against Bemah on Friday. He is the real deal, he was not 100% and was still all over the field. Great player, he’ll be great for the Niners. Class act too.

Ledford High School used to be a rural High School. Now it’s suburban. Brad Hoover and Madison Hedgecock graduated from Ledford.

Pretty cool Ledford and North Davidson are playing for a spot in the state championship this week.

Go Knights!!

1 Like

Coleman Reich, Coastal Carolina, Safety Doubt we’d beat out UNC/Duke for him, but this kid looks solid. Plays at Ledford

He was committed to UNC but the word is the new staff pulled his scholly. I have seen him play and would like to have him at Charlotte.

1 Like

If they pulled his scholly than I think we can get him.

1 Like

Go Panthers!

I believe Duke was at his last game. When i saw them play this year against North Davidson the 2 players that stood out to me from Ledford was a linebacker David Wetherington and a big, quick defensive tackle Isaiah Shiver that is a junior. I hope we recruit that kid. But with that said…Go Knights!!

Would love to land Reich or Harrington, the other safety who decommitted from UNC. Also I’m not admitting which DC high school I went to lol. They have been irrelevant in football for years!

NDHS Class of 2008!

2 Likes