2020-21 Men’s Basketball Schedule & Opponents

He was all for making sure we had March Madness this year and talked about how important it is for the kids and the game. Maybe he knows it will be a quick trip to Indy for a game and back to Durham for him

My first thought, too

He’s probably worried they’ll draw Lehigh in the first round again.

Duke has a message board

2 Likes

Uhhh ok. Sorry I had a team before I came to charlotte. No way in heck you can question my charlotte fandom.

FWIW, we have a general thread for this season vis a vis COVID-19:

Games of interest - Dec 9th:

SE Louisiana 69
LA Tech 78

:basketball: Marshall 84
CofC 72

:basketball: NC A&T 59
VCU 95

• Southern Miss 38
Tulane 58

Tuskegee (D-II) 64
:basketball: UAB 89

Coach Ks bad back officially went out again.

3 Likes

@Tintin - nicely done

Games of interest - Dec 10th:

North Florida 67
:basketball: ECU 73

Gardner-Webb 84
:basketball: WKU 86

Is G-W that good, or WKU not all that?

Updated 9:10pm

Games of interest - Dec 11th:

CHARLOTTE WBB 62
Campbell 42

App State 61
CHARLOTTE 57

GA Southern 45
:basketball: Davidson 77

:basketball: GW 65
Delaware 68

• North Texas 50
#11 West Virginia 62

:basketball: SC State 63
CofC 90

Not sure what to think about WKU. Beat decent Northern Iowa and Memphis teams and were competitive vs WVU in the South Dakota tournament. But then totally outclassed by a shorthanded UofL squad in that in-state rivalry game.

Bassey is the real deal but can’t do it all by himself. See that ex-Cat Luke Frampton had 15 on 5-5 from the 3 vs G-W, while the former led the way with 29 pts and 14 rebs. FWIW, the Bulldogs shot 12-19 on 3s in their first game of the season.

No tv for davidson game? I thought espn+ was going to cover it. No matter. We’re going to be pasted. 1-5 has a nice Wissel to it.

1 Like

Per Davidson’s website, game is on ESPN+.

Per espn+ schedule on my tv I don’t see this game. I checked CUSA and A10 schedules. Nada. I’d like to be wrong but we’re going to be crushed anyway and who wants to see that?

Good god why would y’all want to watch this? Put In Brian’s Song instead it’s more uplifting.

2 Likes

You need to subscribe to ESPN+ for $5.95 per month. It is not tv but can be seen over the internet on a computer, iPad, Amazon fire stick, Apple TV, smart phone etc. ESPN + will give you access to hundreds of games

Games of interest - Dec 12th:

:basketball: FAU
NC State
Cancelled

:basketball: FIU 77
North Florida 80

• LA Tech 56
Louisiana 61

Covenant (D-III) 57
:basketball: Middle Tennessee 76

WCU 104 / OT
:basketball: NC A&T 98

:basketball: ODU 54
VCU 77

• Rice
#7 Houston
Postponed

South Alabama 76
• Southern Miss 75

:basketball: UAB 65
East Tennessee St 61

:basketball: UTEP 61
Arizona 69

I am a subscriber. I’ve watched games on + already. I saw it on the espn sched on their web site, but not on the espn app/espn+ link on my smart tv.