2021-22 MBB - Marshall @ Charlotte, 2/5 4:00 PM Stadium

Hopefully Niners get the job done - they should. Sanchez needs to win at least half of the remaining games - lot of ball yet to play.

An old friend and I might make the game. You might hear us from the second level

1 Like

Verified with staffer, no alumni game.

1. They also should have gotten the job done against WKU and was never even competitive
  2. “Needs” to win? For what? His job!? Hopefully he’s already done enough damage to prove that no matter if he wins out…he should be gone.

If he wins out, assuming you mean just regular season, he should get another year 100%. That’s a 10 game winning streak to close the regular season. I would assume that’s at least top 3 in CUSA.

If he wins out name the place and drinks are on me. Not just you, for any Niner that shows up

4 Likes

I prefer to think if he wins all his remaining games he should stay because we are national champs!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

For real though, this team can’t string together two solid halves of ball let alone 10 games.

5 Likes

I’m looking for what now should be known as “The Sanchez”…another 1st half with more turnovers than FG’s.

If we accomplish that feat today…that will be 3 games in a row with a “Sanchez”

1 Like

The standard is to win the 2nd half while the other team rests their starters.

1 Like
Do you hope the Niners beat Marshall?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Unlike WKU game, Niners are favored today:

2 Likes

I will ALWAYS want my team to win. While at the same time looking forward to the day we have a much better coach.

5 Likes

Women win over Marshall 39-37 in overtime while shooting 19% and only scoring 2 points in the 1st quarter,

2 Likes

That game was like Bruce Lee’s sister. Ug Lee.

Matt said no Kinsey (20.2 ppg) today.

1 Like

clt says Karen is getting the w’s

That was the best offensive move I think I’ve ever seen from Khalifa

1 Like

Young with 10 points in the first 8 minutes? He needs to pad his PPG against Marshall in trying to lead cusa. Hopefully he gets 30+.

1 Like
1 Like