2021-22 MBB - ODU @ Charlotte, 1/8 - POSTPONED

ODU (6-8, 1-0 C-USA) heads to the Queen City to take on the Niners in the 43rd meeting between the two schools. Monarchs lead the series 27-15 and have won the past three matchups, the last one a 64-45 win back in February. NC Central transfer C. J. Keyser is their top scorer at 14.4 ppg.

george costanza damnit GIF by HULU

4 Likes

Lets get in one of the FAU or FIU games. Neither of them are playing tomorrow. Make it happen. :wink: Feels like 2020 FB season all over again.

$@&%! $@&%! $@&%! Arrgh

5 Likes

clt says the hornets can have a game with 6k in attendance, and a few miles away we cannot?

1 Like

Lets get in one of the FAU or FIU games. Neither of them are playing tomorrow.

THIS. Would make too much sense.

2 Likes

Just realized FIU played yesterday so it would have to be FAU.

I keep checking back to see if we’ve found a replacement game yet. Team is going to stagnate and sputter without a tune-up game having not played since 12/22, so I sincerely hope Ron is looking HARD for a replacement game.

Belmont Abbey?

well, we’ve never beaten them, so we’d be due? They don’t play again until the 12th, so their schedule appears open…

3 Likes

Will it be on ESPN+?

My money is on C-USA TV.

Good replacement. NET ranking not terrible at 176, they have a 1 point loss to ODU and a loss to WCU. Hope the guys are up to the task and ready to play.

ESPN+

Nice - I guess they were already set to go with ESPN+ for ODU