2021-22 MBB - ODU @ Charlotte, 1/8 - POSTPONED

ODU (6-8, 1-0 C-USA) heads to the Queen City to take on the Niners in the 43rd meeting between the two schools. Monarchs lead the series 27-15 and have won the past three matchups, the last one a 64-45 win back in February. NC Central transfer C. J. Keyser is their top scorer at 14.4 ppg.

george costanza damnit GIF by HULU

4 Likes

Lets get in one of the FAU or FIU games. Neither of them are playing tomorrow. Make it happen. :wink: Feels like 2020 FB season all over again.

$@&%! $@&%! $@&%! Arrgh

5 Likes

clt says the hornets can have a game with 6k in attendance, and a few miles away we cannot?

1 Like

Lets get in one of the FAU or FIU games. Neither of them are playing tomorrow.

THIS. Would make too much sense.

2 Likes

Just realized FIU played yesterday so it would have to be FAU.

I keep checking back to see if we’ve found a replacement game yet. Team is going to stagnate and sputter without a tune-up game having not played since 12/22, so I sincerely hope Ron is looking HARD for a replacement game.

Belmont Abbey?

well, we’ve never beaten them, so we’d be due? They don’t play again until the 12th, so their schedule appears open…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Will it be on ESPN+?

My money is on C-USA TV.

Good replacement. NET ranking not terrible at 176, they have a 1 point loss to ODU and a loss to WCU. Hope the guys are up to the task and ready to play.

ESPN+

Nice - I guess they were already set to go with ESPN+ for ODU