2021 College Football Week 4

Early going, but some games of note:

Duke, who has only lost to us, is leading Kansas, 7-3 after Kansas kicked like a 50 yd FG on 4th & 19.

Ga State hanging @ #23 Auburnā€¦ Down 3 :thinking:

Illinois canā€™t get anything going against Purdue. Down 6-0, but their run game is being stifled. They were a averaging like 0.5 yards per play last time I checked.

Ga State just went up 17-9 @ #23 Auburn. 7:29 to go in the 2nd

1 Like

Wowā€¦

GA State keeps denying the end zone to Auburn and just scored another TDā€¦

About to go up 24-12 heading into half.

Auburnā€™s kicker is keeping them in the gameā€¦

Wow.

And Auburn has to punt again with just over a minute left.

This is kind of a fascinating game. Ga State is running the ball as well (better?) than they did against us. Throwing well tooā€¦

Auburn has had some success moving the ball down the field through their air, but GSU locks down in the red zone, and they will frequently bring pressure right up the middle that Auburn just cannot deal with.

Ga State has like 219 yards on the ground and nearly 300 overall if I just heard correctly. Averaging almost 9 yards per carry. Wow.

Football is very unpredictable. Except for the fact that it would make the Holes look better, Iā€™d very much like GA State to pull out a win today.

Stay classyā€¦

Auburnā€™s defense turned it on in the 2nd half. Blocked a punt for a TD. Have shutdown Ga Stateā€™s offense.

Auburn benched Bo Nix and out backup QB in. Havenā€™t been able to out any points up though.

Ga State gets robbed by the refs.

Clear incompletion not reversed by the refs. Game handed to Auburn.

This is what makes it hard to follow College sports. This win was not earned. Refs protected the SEC team. So tired of it.

1 Like

clt says the ga southern auburn game was garbage. Even the sec announcers were shocked

1 Like

State knocks off Clemson

1 Like

UTSA comes from behind and wins @ Memphis.

3 Likes

Duke 52 Kansas 33. Duke now 3-1 also.

Purdue beats Illinois. Illini now 1-4 I believe.

1 Like

La Tech all over North Texas 24-0 in the 2nd on Stadium. Theyā€™re going to be a handful.

1 Like

clt says that call was awful

1 Like

Same crew as ours last night?

3 Likes

NT has came back on LT, 24-17 in the 4th.

LT holds on and wins.