2021 Football Recruiting Thread

One 2021 visitor tomorrow:

That an impressive offer list on Pryor…Healy staff definitely sticking to their word when they said they won’t back down. queues up the Tom Petty

Offers per 247 sports:

Would be a GREAT GET but doesn’t look promising, given his offers.

Ty’kieast Crawford…

I said the same thing about Elijah Turner but this staff is different. With Lambert, I would of said no chance in hell.

1 Like

Three years ago we would not even have been in the top 15 so kids are at least putting in the mix.

Amazed that there has not been more chipping about this signing. “This is big fkg deal” as Biden would say!

1 Like

it’s a huge deal. this kid has been described as a five star talent by many evaluators.

Well my enthusiasm (generally) has been tempered by The Great Inconvenience of 2020. :microbe::microbe::microbe::microbe:

I am really excited about this recruiting class … Crawford is a HUGE pickup …but not only him … Lyndarious Strange and Trey Creamer on the Juco pickups …and …Dajeun Gibson and Anthony Jackson is who I’m really excited about …we beat out several P5 schools on each of these guys and hells bolster our defense .

lyndarious strange no longer with the team. he’s not gonna play football anymore but this class is still really good.