2021 Week 11 - Charlotte @ LA Tech, 11/13 3:30 PM Stadium

Does the hand injury have anything to do with the uptick in fumbles?

Playing in the conference championship game or another bowl game would be an important milestone for our young program. Plus if you make a bowl game you get extra practice time.

So we are struggling against quality opponents you are saying?

Chris had his hand wrapped in a towel every time he came off the field in the second half. I couldn’t tell if he had heat, ice or nothing on it. Keeping it warm? Anyway, something is still going on with it.

1 Like

He was keeping it warm. He had it covered or was throwing if he want on the field the whole second half.

1 Like

I wondered the same and can’t help but think so. He was not prone to fumbles, previously.

If he plays against LT the way he played the last 5 minutes of the 4th Q and overtime, I like our chances. Time to take the gloves off and throw it all in the mix. Defense looked good the last 5 minutes and in OT as well.

1 Like

Is this game being shown at other eateries besides NoDa Brewing?

YES!! Just saw on Facebook that WCCB is carrying this game!! That’s Charlotte Spectrum channel 11.

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool, glad to be back on WCCB.

3 Likes

https://fb.watch/9cXKrRxEOJ/

2 Likes

clt says send mofo to cover it.

2 Likes

Saturday Watch Party and Veterans Day Donation Drive

https://49eralumni.charlotte.edu/s/1721/m19/interior.aspx?sid=1721&gid=2&pgid=3906&content_id=4792

Got my hopes up and now it seems the game is on 18.1 an over the air station and not the station that’s on Spectrum.

Is the game on WCCB locally?

Don’t know about Charlotte but it’s listed on WCCB spectrum channel 5 in Hickory. I hope for your sake it’s on in Charlotte as well

clt says stadium is on yttv

Just spoke to Jeff Arrowood with WCCB programming and he said the game will be on Spectrum 11. Spectrum just hasn’t updated the schedule guide. Exhale. :grinning:.

They will also carry the Marshall game.