2022-23 MBB - FIU @ Charlotte, 2/2 7:00 PM ESPN+

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• Fire Ron tonite
  • Fire Ron tomorrow

0 voters

2 Likes

God bless you guys for following the basketball program. I watched the last few minutes of the game. How embarrassing.

1 Like

Patterson befuddles me. Was gonna shoot that last come hell or high water. My God weā€™re poorly coached. Wow. Just wow

4 Likes

Sanchez holds this team back. No in game changes. Late shot clock shooting, few offensive rebounds. Why not call a time out during the last possession? ā€¦.Because he didnā€™t have a clue.

1 Like

clt is done with Ron

we had 2 starters sitting on the bench during crunch time while a freshman struggled on the court.

Mad Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

Brice should have been given the ball on a clear out but Patterson decides to one on three. Good Lord. Why???

4 Likes

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

2 Likes

If Iā€™m Brice I fucking transfer Tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Well, Ron isnā€™t the worst Niners coach ever. I lived through the Wissell nightmare. Heā€™s second worst though. If I were he, I would resign immediately. He wonā€™t because he would lose too much money. Thatā€™s on you, Mike Hillā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s unfortunate that I just donā€™t care anymore.

The best we can hope for is the Mike benches Ron and moves an Asst. up (unofficially). If we are lucky, Ron gets the hint and starts looking elsewhere. If not, I think we are going to be stuck in the Twilight Zone for at least another year.

nuts GIF

Iā€™m done with Ron.

I was gonna wait til the end of the season, but Iā€™ve seen enough.

#FireRon

2 Likes

Former 49ers standout Byron Dinkins is in his fourth season as the Director of Player Development. Dinkins joined the 49ers coaching staff after a highly successful high school coaching career in the Charlotte area.

In December 2019, he was named Charlotte Observer Boys Basketball Coach of the Decade. (https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article238784033.html)

COACHING EXPERIENCE
In his eight seasons (2010-18) as a head coach at Carmel Christian School and Northside Christian Academy, he compiled a 210-30 record with four state championships and eight appearances in the state title game. Dinkins coached 22 players that played college basketball.

Over his last two seasons at Carmel Christian (2016-18), Dinkins guided the team to a 45-10 record while reaching the state championship game twice and capturing the 2018 NCSIAA 2A State championship.

In his six seasons at Northside from 2010-16, his teams went 165-20 while claiming six Metrolina Athletic Conference (MAC) regular-season and six MAC tournament titles. Dinkinsā€™ teams won three NCISAA 2A State Championships and reached the championship game all six seasons. In 2014, Northside competed in the Dickā€™s Sporting Goods National Tournament in New York City.

Is Ron even worried about job security? It doesnā€™t seem like he is, he acts like he could lose out and heā€™d be back here next year talking about pillars, I guess we can wait till first week of March, when we will for sure lose our first round CUSA game, then every single board member needs to send an email to Mike Hill demanding he fire Ronā€¦ Only way it seems like its going to happen.

clt says Saturday was setting up to have haltron rocking againā€¦.

#fireron

1 Like

germany berlin GIF by hateplow

clt says Healy lost to fiu and was let go, it is time Mike. It is time

Nah. Canā€™t fire him now. As much as I know he isnā€™t very good itā€™s a fucknuts move to fire a coach in hoops in Feb.

That said he simply isnā€™t very good. My wife says the same thing and all she knows about hoops is my yelling

3 Likes

Anytime I say anything I get yelled at or my posts flagged so Iā€™m not saying a thing at all about the cupcake non-conference schedule anymoreā€¦or NetZero Jrs stat lineā€¦ or the coach that says ā€œitā€™s not about the wins or lossesā€ā€¦or the fact that weā€™re in year 5 of Sanchez and still canā€™t crack the top half of a bad leagueā€¦or the fact that Sanchez has yet to win a CUSA tourney gameā€¦

Nope. Not gonna say a word.

I promise.

5 Likes

This is me too NAā€¦i have given him too many chances. Im done with him, but where was Igor? I was watching most of the game, but without sound.

1 Like