2022 College Football 🏈

Holy fucking shit.

God hates us and loves App.

I give up man. We are just fucking doomed and they are the anointed.

2 Likes

NA I swear I was going post the same thing. I kid u not….

Lol

Like my feelings for Charlotte right now, who gives an F about App and the more we post about them, the more we promote them. I just don’t care that they won and I don’t care how it happen. There have been many wins today.

2 Likes

ECU 14 Campbell 10 (Q2)

Campbell looks more talented than we do at every position except WR.

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/1571210447512035335

1 Like

Who’s dick in hell did app suck for all this to unfold for them? Unholy.

It’s what good teams and programs do they find a way to win. They do t have to suck anything to win because they simple don’t suck.

1 Like

clt says that jordan brand is stupid for football

Anish Shroff doing late night college football on Saturday with a 1PM start tomorrow in New Jersey. these announcers burn the🕯 at both ends.

It’s Troy. Not like they rolled off that aTm win and pulled the stunner on UGA. 75% of the time App is supposed to beat Troy.

amused jaw drop GIF

2 Likes

I know it’s troy. I’m talking about last week and pulling this one out of their ass with all the attention espn could give them yesterday.

clt says the lowly sunbelt is the lowly sunbelt

Yes, but ODU loses in Charlottesville by 2 points and South alabama loses by 1 point in Los Angeles. The college football season is often marked by peaks and troughs which makes the long view important.

Lot of comments blasting them for not going to the battle of undefeateds: Kansas vs Duke game.

1 Like
4 Likes

You just knew from the beginning this wouldn’t work out in the end.