2022 College Football 🏈

SMU-Navy game was delayed due to a clean-up of a nature call from the horse after a TD celebration on the field. Never seen that before haha.

1 Like

Pruitt left Tennessee in shambles, a year and a half later they’re unbeaten with wins over Florida, LSU. and Pitt and only a TD dog to Bama.

Hiring the right coach is everything.

4 Likes

1 Like

clt says the big games are at 3:30 today

1 Like

Hahaha…UT is pretty good.

2 Likes

That UT game was a roller coaster if you are a Vol fan.

There is a tweet out there about the Netflix Dahmer show and Nick Saban that had me in tears but I’m also too horrified to link it.

And maybe one day we will get to do something this mindlessly stupid and fun after a huge W…

Look how close that kick was haha. That game was two heavyweights going blow for blow for 4 quarters.

FYI - Sewanee (aka the University of the South) in Tennessee still plays football, albeit at the D-III level. Was a member of the original SoCon and then spin-off SEC until 1940.

Just caught the rankings this morning and Healy has our team now ranked 129th out of 131! Fantastic, no way Hill can overlook this great achievement!!

It is very easy to overlook when you are wearing earmuffs and looking the other way. This seems to be their MO.

1 Like

It was a damn good game. I know people don’t come here to read about the freaking Vols… But man do I ever dream about the Niners playing in a game of that consequence (again - for basketball, first time for football). I hope I live to see it.

Hold On Reaction GIF by Justin

University of Tenn asking for donations to help replace their goalposts. :roll_eyes:
As noted in the article, their head coach is paid $5 million annually. Hope he chips in a buck or two.

I think that’s an awesome way to drive small donations. “Donate to replace the goal posts” has a nice ring to it haha.