2022 College Football 🏈

Lane getting chippy.

2 Likes

Almost didn’t post this because of the CHeat photo.

2 Likes

IMO, there is zero chance that Tar Hole opts out of their bowl. Good for him if he does, though.
Actually, I’d love to see how they would do (not very well) without him.

Would love for him to opt out versus State

1 Like

clt doesn’t know who that is, but can guarantee he has opted out of any classes

1 Like

Classes haven’t been a requirement for athletes since the 1950’s there

2 Likes

I don’t know either, but I’m assuming its their (Heisman award hopeful :laughing:) QB.

1 Like

The SEC light show arms race continues.

Pretty sure they don’t have our marching band director though

1 Like

Watch that video and tell me the Big Boys are not heading for a product that only needs about 60 to 70 teams to entertain the whole declining audience of college fans across the US.

I and others tried to get the marketing idiots to do something similar. I even Reached out and spoke to them about a plan. No dice they were not that interested. Oh well, maybe Biff wants to spice it up a little.

We need someone who can kick some butt and changes a lot of things! I am counting on Biff big time!

Every time I’ve brought up stuff like this with the AD since 2012 they tell me they want things to happen organically, I dunno what that even fucking means when the AD controls it all.

1 Like

Organically?

clt says that is ok, but the best halftime shows were at haltron. Kids riding unicycles.

You sure they didn’t say “orgasmicly”?

Sometimes I believe it is all about how good you make your resume, whether you fit the correct profile and if you are cheap enough when it comes to filling positions at Charlotte. The person I spoke to was worthless and didn’t give a damn.