2022 Football Recruiting Thread

James Foster: “I promised my momma I’m gone hear my name called in the draft and I’m going to keep that promise!”

Welcome to Charlotte James!

2 Likes

And you don’t ever lie to MaMa!

Catching up on twitter today, it looks like the staff has made several new offers in the past 24 hours. I’ll try to list a few of them here:

I’m sure I missed a few. They aren’t using a hashtag for this class so it’s been harder to track. Please feel free to add to the list.

When did college athletics become the new church? Every player is blessed, GBTG, and every coach has a bible verse in their Twitter header. Is everybody just blowing biblical smoke up my butt so their mothers will think they are good people?

2 Likes

I hate to be a cynic but I fear that this is a double first cousin to the “Culture” emphasis. I am not suggesting that none are sincere, but it does come on a little strong and fairly quickly.

1 Like

Thought the same thing when I read them in succession. I want the “bout damn time Charlotte recognized what’s up and showed me some love” tweet.

Pardon my religious leanings.

Vain.

Blessed in most of these could mean “good fortune” and may not have any religious meanings. If they were to say Blessed by God to receive this offer that would be different. Hopefully, they do mean the latter.

Notice most of these mention Joe Cox, he has hit the trail hard!

2 Likes

Joe Cox has definitely stepped up since Hairy Hand shit the bed

Some more names on that list.

:star::star::star: RB